Saturday, July 05, 2008

Advertising Space For Rent

Okay, I so don't know how far I'll go with this
or if this will even work, but... here goes:


Check out my Sidebar to see the real ad.


----------------


At the moment I am running
two (2) kinds of advertisements:

1. Sidebar Skyscraper Advertisements. These skyscraper ads will be displayed on the right side of this website. Please note that I am keen on keeping the look and feel of my blog. Hence, all ads displayed on this website will personally be designed by Yours Truly. If you've already got an ad designed, don't worry. We can always work something out.

2. Reviews & Advertorials. I am willing to review any products or services I have come across, tried, tested and used. I won't lie on the advertiser's behalf but, upon request, I'll be more than willing to oblige with a strictly POSITIVE Review of your product or service. =)


----------------


TINKI TALKS' ADVERTISING POLICY

1. I shan't advertise products or services I don't personally like, believe in or want to try. But I'm a curious cat so you might just wanna hit me with your product or service first, and not just assume that we're not a match.

2. I've always said it as it is, so I'll keep doing so with any Reviews & Advertorials that appear here. That way, my readers can rest assured that I'm not faking it just to get paid. That's my personal uphold-the-genuinity-of-advertising belief. =p


----------------


So, guys... if you find yourself with a marketable-slash-promotable product or service that you think might be a match for Tinki Talks, holler. Even if you've just got some questions to ask and some doubts to clarify, go ahead and write me via email. I can be reached at tinkitalks@gmail.com Oh, and don't forget to include include the words “Advertising On Tinki Talks” in the subject line. Thanks, guys... and I hope to hear from you soon! =)

34 comments :

luxen said...

renting your soul out?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Looks like it. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Anonymous said...

Hey u know what, that's a great idea... How much traffic does your site get?

So this will pay for what? A quarter of your fuel costs? heh

K.Lo

RealGunners said...

ahahahaha moving up a notch liao.. :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: K.Lo
– I hope it works out lah. I get about 1900 - 2000 readers a week. See how it goes lor. Haha. Intro ppl to me laaaa! Then I can start reducing the dent petrol makes on my wallet. Haha.


ATTN: RealGunners
– Trying... trying.

sheon said...

can i advertise myself?

Anonymous said...

This is so not related but, I saw you on Maybelline's brochure! :) Nice.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. OF COURSE YOU CAN! Haha. Only RM25 a week. =p


ATTN: Yong May
– GOSH! Maluation!!! Hush now. Let's not tell the world. Haha. I totally hate that pic. They made me thinner!!! WTH!

amb3r1te said...

*makes mental note to self to grab a mabelline brochure*
today was great! *shush shush*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: amb3r1te
– WAH! Don't pick up that stupid brochure! So pantang!!!

And yes... SHUSH SHUSH! Car is car. =p

amb3r1te said...

*makes mental note to find pam's pic in the brochure and take pics of it to post in my blog* =p

Melsong said...

Can I get the Maybelline brochure at Watsons? How long has it been out? Why so secretive? How come never tell me wan?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: amb3r1te
– *dies*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Eeyer. So cacat lah. It's the same pic as the one you saw last time lor. And it's not a brochure I think. Not sure also. I didn't bother to check or look. Haha. Think it's a standee.

Charlie said...

wah my jie jie become superstar for Maybelline also didnt inform me? =(

eh how come plan a BBQ party also didnt call me? leave me out again. so sad lah(double the sadness now. damn)

to compensate, you would have to give me free advertisement. deal? doubt you will though. So money face, will never give up a single penny. Prove me wrong!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Haha. Nowhere near superstar standard. =p It's called paksa-rela kena masuk magazine dan pinjam muka buat standee. =p

The BBQ was not planned by me also. Haha. Next time I plan movie outing you come lah. Maybe next month. This month I think possibly cannot. Unless end of the month. See how lah ya. Spontaneous a bit. Haha.

And no way am I falling for that prove-me-wrong trick!!! Haha. You gimmie RM25, I advertise for you lah. RM25 only wat. Not too much to ask also. Haha.

Charlie said...

Pam Pam Jie jie, tengok tengok, kan I dah cakap, muka duit je. sigh.

somemore wanna charged me full price of RM25. Should just charged me RM1 as a token payment only lah. RM24 differents only mah, Like you say, RM24 only wat, not much to ask right? eheheheh

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Survival tip 101, okay? Don't 'give' RM24 to anyone who's not willing to give you RM25 in return. Didn't you know? =p

Anonymous said...

oh... oops! Hmm.
Well, I thought it was a nice picture... :)

Simon Seow said...

Hmmm..looks familiar, I think Xia Xue also got this kind of thingy in her blog.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Yong May
– Haha. I think I look horrid. =p


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Should be kua. She's so popular. She got manager summore lah. No need to handle everything herself.

Charlie said...

ish mney face betul

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– You? =p

Penang Tua Pui said...

wow..... you are on the ads business.... i think is time to consider.. RM25/week is not expensive at all....

keep it up......

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Penang Tua Pui
– Yeah. Might as well. =p

Advertise with me lah!!!

Unknown said...

The reality of the Internet is that he who makes money from Ads on a site is the one in business. Therefore we give you access to an Advertising platform for your product. Our sites deliver mostly jokes therefore any type of Advertisement is welcome. No adult stuff. Take a Look at how you can Lease a Business with US.
-------
micheel

SEO

Pam Song said...

ATTN: peter
– Interesting. Will think about it.

Rudolph Aspirant said...

I am trying to do the same thing but I have no clue how much to ask for rent for adspace on my blog, plus I DO NOT want to clutter my blog with ads, I would prefer like choosing a couple only to advertise like for 2 weeks, then another couple of ads for the next couple of weeks, and so on. So I had no one to ask, I asked you because I saw you have nice people in your blogroll. Thank you.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: roamsk
– I replied you on First Kiss. =)

Mr Paktam said...

your reader 1900-2000 weeks wowwww...why did join google adsense.? like me-adsense ads he heee.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mr.Paktam
– Haha. Yeah, my readership is around there. Does google adsense work well for you?

Anonymous said...

i read your fully information given by you regarding Sell Ad Space.I think it is good for money making.

Unknown said...

Nice information posted here. If anyone looking for commercial space for rent in wardha then you can contact us. Thanks for sharing.

Stephen said...

Nice information,,, Business Brokers Sydney

Post a Comment

Talk to me!