Thursday, July 17, 2008

Live Follow-Up Update

I didn't get to do my laundry.
There wasn't any drying space left.

Drats.

So I settled for the next best house chore
I could find: sweeping.


I grabbed the broom (along with that gross-looking thing The Housemate fondly refers to as our dustpan *gag*). And I swept my room like I never swept it before. But it didn't do the trick. I still felt like crap. So, I took it upon myself to sweep the rest of the house, too. Took me a little over a half hour. But I still didn't feel okay after.


Something's not right.
I'm finicky. Jumpy. On edge.
And very restless. Why?

14 comments :

Anonymous said...

eh...go get a cup of hot tea and listen to jazz music...you will be allright by then =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– I can't. I emo when I jazz. I need to do something else. Maybe I should wash my toilet again. -_-

Anonymous said...

huh! You are sick...Go get yourself a hot tea and a good book to read la..11pm liao, still wanna wash toilet? =?

Unknown said...

U crazy bitch, go on youtube and watch that clip on Schweaty Balls. Plzzz...
http://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=azddGazTvv0

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– No tea. And I'm too restless to read. Maybe I'll pack.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– WOAI!!! Only one person can call me that!!!

And the video cannot load ler.

Unknown said...

I juz did. Heh

huh? cant'load, relli, i had it on ahwile ago.

ok, juz search for, Schweaty Balls , on Youtube.

Anythin from "MadTv" and "Saturday night Live" or "SNL" on youtube are funny comedic sketches.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– I think that video and I no flow lah. Haha. I'll give it a miss. Sounds sick anyways. Haha.

Unknown said...

Awww, that's alright. Not insisting anyhting but could be your flash plugin not installed? or juz shut ya browser and turn it on again.

Not sick at all la, juz verbal plays.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– You just want me to see balls!!! ADMIT IT!!!

ming said...

you sweep ar?

LOL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Yeah, wei. No choice. Here no vacuum cleaner. =(

Unknown said...

BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– !?!?!?!?!?!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!