Thursday, July 31, 2008

Early Morning Verbal Coffee

Too early to think but not too early to ramble.


-----------

Ah Beng: Are you in yet? I woke up late. On my way now.

Pam Song: I'm passing TTDI.

Ah Beng: Haha. You champion. :)

Pam Song: Thank you. Where are you?

Ah Beng: Two-thirds away with lots of red lights.

Pam Song: Brilliant. Enjoy the lights. I'll bet they're pretty.

Ah Beng: They're telling me to slow down and smell the guavas. I don't think its possible in this lifetime or maybe only once I hit 60.

Pam Song: 60? Nah. Too long. Guava's last like a fortnight max. In the fridge. How cold is your car?

Ah Beng: Maybe 24 degrees. Good for tulips though. The white ones are delicious.

Pam Song: They're not meant for eating. The white tulips, I mean. They're for weddings. Or was it funerals? Hmmm. I forget.

Ah Beng: But don't cha know? It's the secret ingredient for heaps of things. They just don't teach you that in school. Fancy a dollop?

Pam Song: My school days taught me how to master escaping work. And then I met you and realised I was amateur. Free dollop? Depends on who's doing the dolloping.

-----------


And then Maxis played up. ROAR! What lousy network connection, man. If there was an emergency on hand, people die already lo. I only got the reply to that message before lunch. Haih. So potong.


-----------

Ah Beng: Why, a bodacious butler of course. I just treat myself to the nubile things life has to offer.
-----------


Who'd have known what the conversation would have led to if Maxis hadn't screwed up the connection and ruined the show. -_-

8 comments :

infinitium said...

The M.A.L. reminds me of Jien.

Uncanny.

Charlie said...

heyhey, here i come again.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium s
– M.A.L? As in Male Ah Lian? Haha. Jien's a LOT older. =p


ATTN: Charlie
– Hey! Charlie shows up again. Haha.

zecount said...

some how i wonder what would the conversation-S would be like if BOTH of you were in the same car that morning .... or any other morning to be exact

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Haha. I dare not imagine. Sure keluar topik like crazy. =p

yapthomas said...

hahaha me likey this convo.. ;)

Melsong said...

This kind of friendship is one of the joys of life - stress-free, low on demands, with lots of spontaneous, unpredictable, never-know-where-it-may-lead-to fun that allows you to be silly and ends with BOTH of you laughing like crazy.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Me likey it, too! =p


ATTN: Melsong
– You said it. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!