Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hear Me Roar Away That Terrible Timing

ROAR!!!

Pam Song. Is. Not. Pleased.
(As I'm sure you can tell with that roar I just let out.)


Was invited for Cocorich's latest fashion showcase (they're the guys who dressed me for my friend's wedding way back in August). It's called The Cocorich Safari Adventure and it's happening tomorrow but I won't be able to make it cos, well, I'm not in town.




EVENT: The Cocorich Safari Adventure
DATE: 19 October 2008 (Sunday)
TIME: 4PM – 5.30PM
VENUE: Lower Ground, Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur
THINGS TO NOTE: Amber Chia's playing the lead Cocorich girl


ROAR! ROAR! ROAR!
(Ironic to note how apt my roaring is for once. Heh heh.)


Sigh. How did this happen? Why the lousy timing? Why this particular weekend? Now do you see what I mean by I need more than 24 hours in my day!?! ROAR! Looks like I need more weekends, too!!! ROAR!


Plus it doesn't help knowing that there's a little pink-coloured something something waiting for me (so they tell me) and I can't get my hands on it yet cos... well, I'M! NOT! IN! TOWN!!! ROAR!!! ROAR!!!


RROAAARRRR!!!

Sigh.

Excuse me while I sulk. >(

4 comments :

Jeffro said...

Awwwhh.. where you go???

Simon Seow said...

No worries Pam, I can't make it either.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Balik kampung... Oh oh oh balik kampung... =p


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Ooo. Poor Andrew. I hope the event went well.

Jeffro said...

Still in the Hari Raya mood ei? Deepavali's coming la.. get ready for that..

ermm, btw, do you know any deepavali songs? sad to say, I duno any, despite attending so many deepavali open houses..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!