Wednesday, October 08, 2008

One For The Blog

Was talking to Chick Lit earlier today
and this, uh, confession popped up.


A blogger always knows when to swoop in for the kill. Always always.


I've always believed in honesty when it comes to
building healthy bonds of friendship so...

No argument there, Chick Lit. You win
this discussion hands down, feet up.

Congratulations.


I wholeheartedly agree that you have crooked teeth (though I can't for the life of me remember what your teeth look like) and the social graces of a mental patient (perhaps that's the reason behind your tendency to fill in uncomfortable silences with repeated questions). I'm glad we're on the same page for once. We're making very good friendship progress. Bravo us. =D


And then you just had to go all anal-writer on me. -_-


This is the lead-in to my next post. I'm thinking it may very well turn out to be the next OTJ. Heh heh. Stay tuned for that.


Sheesh. Stop with the copy-checking, will ya?
But okay. I understand. Your writer rep's at stake.

So... this edit goes out from me to you;
from one writer to another.




Better?

*grin*


---------------


PERSONAL MESSAGE to my babes, Ah Beng and Umberraerra *grin*:
I know I said I'd post the post tonight but... I'm tired already lah. Am going to crash now so, I berblogging lagi tomorrow lah, alrights? Mwah mwah. Don't forget our plan for 22 October.
Hush now. Tee hee.

2 comments :

kellster said...

A blogger always knows when to swoop in for the kill. Always always.

nice one babe *winK*
oh-so-true

-kellster

Pam Song said...

ATTN: kelz
– I think I should enlist 'Pwn-er' as my career/job from now on. *grin*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!