Sunday, October 19, 2008

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!

Came back from lunch to discover this
sitting in my chair the Thursday past.
(Sucks how the majority of my posts
are delayed these days. -_- I need to buck up.)





*GASP!*

It's here! How exciting!


Heart racing, hands trembling, palms sweating, I flipped it over to get it the right side up in order to get a good from-the-top pic.


Customs got their filthy hands on (and into) my parcel
before I did.
-_- Bleh. So potong. I'd have liked to be first!


Grabbed the NT Cutter I inherited from The Housemate and started slashing at the brown tape like my life depended on it. Ripped it all away in one swift movement and then...


Time. Stood. Still.


Love the packaging. Love it, love it, love it!


Ahhh. Such a heart-warming sight to behold. Look at that beauty in blue lying on yet another beauty in blue (which, you can't see), lying snug in the box they came in. The box that flew them all the way from the US of A to Malaysia. Sigh. So pwetty. Me hearts Threadless many many. And me hearts Birthday Girl O Kui many, many – it was this darling's birthday yesterday – for going through the trouble of sending this over for me. =)


These are mine.


Yellow. Black. Grey. Red. Olive. Black.


6 Threadless tees out of the 24 that came with these.
(I'll show you what they say some other day, alrights?)

Tee hee.


Online shopping's soooo addictive I'd do it again and again and again. If I didn't do it for the shopping experience, I'd do it for the thrill receiving a parcel brings. Haha. The latter gets addictive, too. =p


ANYHEW, before I even THINK about shopping online again, at the mo, new baju's more than enough reason to celebrate. I'm a happy bunny. Everything else in that box belongs to everybody else but me though. Bleh. Who says girls shop more than guys do??? The biggest order this time around came from a dude. -_-'

3 comments :

Jeffro said...

So many... Can I have one?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. NO! Go get your own Threadless tees! Hahahaha.

Love them! They rock so hard.

Jeffro said...

awwwhh.. *pouts*
Can I borrow then? =P

after seeing them.. YESH, they RAWK!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!