Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Sunday Night

No, wait. Wrong.

It's past midnight so technically,
that makes it Monday morning.

*groan*

Can somebody kill me please?
I need an excuse not to go to work tomorrow.


----------


If at all interested in the position I'm looking to hire – my own hitman – please write in (read: comment, comment, comment) with your name and contact details along with To-Die suggestions. I'll let you know if you qualify and meet my minimum requirements as Pam Song's Bringer of Death. Thank you. Successful applicants (Plural!? I need more than one killer???) will be notified via the Comment Box.

7 comments :

zecount said...

i contact u .. u no contact me

painful death: blunt object to head

gross death: burnt to death

torturous death: too violent need face to face discussion

silent death: carbon monoxide or gas

me recommends the third one 4 you .. quick, painless .. can do while u sleep somemore die already also still look pretty with rosey cheeks

got discount if early

SY said...

Is it too late to sign up already?? HAHA!
I've been quite free lately, so i can pretty much do ur bidding whenever you like *grinz*

Willett said...

Suicude Booth
=============
Step 1 - Please insert $2
Step 2 - Please choose the following modes of death

Option 1) Quick and Painless
Option 2) Slow and Horrible
Option 3) Clumsy Bludgeoning

And you are done,

"You are now dead. Thank you for using Stop-and-Drop suicide booth, America's favourite suicide booth since 2008" - From Futurama

AA said...

hmmm.... issit good to post something like that?

if something really happened to you in the coming days, maybe it would not be legally possible to charge whoever did it... cos technically you asked for it...

unless u r really serious about it... then of course it wouldn't matter...

CincauHangus.com said...

Death: just say the name and his/her head will be delivered to yo the next day.

*gives professional killer business card*

choco said...

eh, i know what to do!

I'll just stuff bananas into you until you die of suffocation or die cause of severe indigestion.

At least you die eating something healthy. What say you? hehe.

infinitium said...

I'll strap the target to the chair and force his eyelids open with chopsticks.

then it's on to the most inhumane, sadistic, cruel torture known to man....

forcing the target to read your entire blog archive. starting from day 1.

so, when do i sign up? i'll have my people call your people...

Post a Comment

Talk to me!