Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Full House Lifestyle Store & Café: Part 1

THE DATE: 29 September 2008
THE DAY: Monday
THE TIME: Dinner Time
THE PLACE: Full House Lifestyle Store & Café
THE PEEPS: Pam Song, Banana Girl, The IT Man, Mr Shy Guy and The Man of Many Secrets


Lima sekawan keluar cari makan.


------------


Had dinner at Full House Lifestyle Store & Café for the very first time one Monday night late last month. (They held their grand opening sometime before that and, no, I wasn't invited for it. Boo.) Nice place! Very different from the regular restaurants and cafés around town. They were right with the description – it was a LIFESTYLE store. Gave me a very boutique restaurant-slash-café feel.


The café when seen from the outside.


I wonder why I never heard of this place before the Monday I visited it. It's too nice a place to have not been the talk of the town at some point or another. Even the menu provided was different. And in a good way. Very artsy-fartsy. I like!












Mind you, that's the WHOLE menu right there.
Every. Single. Page. Snapped 'em all just for you.




So nice hor??? I had more fun looking through
the menu than I had ordering my food. Haha.


I guess the food was okay lah. Normal only. Edible but not great. Nothing much to shout about. I snapped a couple of pics of the food and the place but am too lazy to edit any more than I have to at the moment. It's been a rough day. But see how lah, okay? Maybe there'll be a Part 2 to this post if tomorrow's a better day. =)


Bottom line is this:
The place was waaay nicer than the food.
Pictures say it better so... wait for it!




Location Address:
C-G-11 Block C
Nui Ze Xui @ Ara Damansara
No.2 Jalan PJU 1A/41B
Pusat Perdagangan NZX
Ara Jaya PJU 1A
47301 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Website: fullhouseconceptstore.blogspot.com

Tel: (603) 7885 0836 (for reservations)
Fax: (603) 7885 0839

Person in Charge: Kenny Seow
Email: KennySeow@fullhouse.com.my

11 comments :

yapthomas said...

I wonder if I order "Thomas's Favourite Meal" I would get it for free.. :P

Demo jerr said...

i tot that this is Full House - K-Drama.. hehe... dropping by... first time here

Anonymous said...

its the Korean Drama rip-offler...

o.o said...

ooo i rikes.. is bring me there one day k.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Dream on! (Or we could go try one day and I'll pretend I'm Tracy. =p)


ATTN: SlumbeRaja
– Haha. Lomantik is right. It's a rip-off from the series. =p


ATTN: lomantik
– Macam mana you tau?


ATTN: ben
– Come come! We go! Haha. Then we can camwhore. =p

Jeffro said...

I wanna tag along too! =D
no pics of food, cant see them.. T_T

Simon Seow said...

I'm not related to Kenny Seow by the way. I know, you didn't write that I was related to him. Just want to comment something here. LOL.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Wait wait. Those pics are comiinngggg!!!


ATTN: Simon Seow
– HAHAHA. Siao liao this Seow. =p

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

eh so cute la the menu... was the food any good?

Jeffro said...

I'll be waiting for the pics.. ermm in Part 2, I presume?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Linora 'Aronil' Low
– Haha. Yeah. Very adorable. The food was pretty good, actually. Just... a little pricey.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Yeah, there was a Part 2. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!