Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Break A Leg

And not in a good way.


A Superman action figurine I saw at a mini toy store.


I think this Superman needs the ER. Or a wheelchair. And new abs. Definitely new abs. I mean, like, why do they look the way they do, yo?! (Look at that! I just did the 'like' thing like a pro-bimbohead! I blame House Bunny for the influence. Will blog that soon.) Why are they spilling out of his sides?? So totally spastic. And it doesn't look like his belt allows his diaphragm much room for breathing. Oh, and don't get me started on the red underwear, alrights? Let's not go there.

8 comments :

Kenneth said...

-_-'' superman returns..as superspasticman =.=''

Pam Song said...

ATTN: -Kenneth-
– HAHAHA. You said it, man. Eee.

Charlie said...

weeeeeeee, i'm back in action after more than 1 month mia. how are you ? no heart wan, i mia so long also you never msg me. sigh

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Charlieeeee!!! Welcome home! Haha. Where did you disappear to this time? Timbuktu??!

Charlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlie said...

no lah, i was a little caught up with work and also my bus social life lah. still have not met up with you in any of those gathering lah after talking about it for so long. when is the next one ?

Kenneth said...

=D
Who's the man! It's SUPER-SPASTIC-MAN!

lol i think i'm going nuts in the middle of the morning =.='' i beg for forgiveness. haha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Haha. Yeah, wei. Still haven't met you in person after more than half a year. Aren't we terrible??? Sigh.


ATTN: -Kenneth-
– You're forgiven. Tak makan ubat lagi ke? Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!