Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Monday Talking About The Friday Past

--------------------------------
Personal Quote of the Day
--------------------------------

"I could do with a little bit of silly in my life."
– pamsong, 13 October 2008


----------


Last Friday was the last day for submissions.
Crazy havoc. The office was a war zone, I tell ya!




Today, the mess has cleared and the place is clean.


Too bad real work's back with a vengeance and I'm being punished for my inadvertent, involuntary, unwitting neglect of it last Friday.


*sigh*

Not. Fun. At. All.


Thank goodness Monday's over. YES! First day of the week and I already can't wait for Friday to come along. Haha. I'm terrible, I know. But but but... I blame Chick Lit for putting naughty thoughts in my head first thing Monday morning! Such bad influence, he is.


BUT...


*grin*

7 comments :

AA said...

This is your se7en hundredth post of the year...

I love the number 7 very much... So... Congrats! & Wishing You All The BEst! :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Andrew Chua
– *GASP!* It is!? So fast!? You sure???

Gosh. I need to slow down huh? Haha.

AA said...

You have 26 posts so far for October. Today is the 14th.

26 / 14 x 31 = 57.6

So if we extrapolate your productivity for this month, October is the month where you have the least number of posts in 2008...

Congratulations. You have slowed down.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Andrew Chua
– REALLY!?

Oh no! That's bad bad bad! I need to buck up! How cannnn???

Unknown said...

That was the untidyness i was expecting

Unknown said...

... I just want to say HI :)
and This is my story:

... Tonight, I just was looking for one picture of a couple in google for my presentation, so i get a picture about a party in somewhere, then I was curios and started to see other pictures in the same album, then I catched this picture : http://picasaweb.google.com/Aronil/NuffnangPajamaParty01#5178543337531259410

and I thought, Wow That girl with pink sweater is so cutie, finally I get this blog.
... is so interesting how you can live in one part of the world and another living in the other extreme can "meet to you", or look your picture and know a little more about you, and you maybe never know it.

:) .. see you Pamsong, take care!

AA said...

pamsong,

at first say wanna slow down... then now say wanna buck up...??? women...


kevin patrick,

yeah, the internet is a great tool for seeking pics of cute girls from all over the world eh? females may be annoyingly fickle at times, but you can't deny they are nice to look at :)

haha

Post a Comment

Talk to me!