Thursday, October 16, 2008

Welcome The Era Of Duh Roads

Today, I had my first 360º launch campaign prezzo
with Duh Roads. (Why the nick? Long story. Don't ask.)


Duh Roads (right) and I having lunch after the prezzo.


That's us.

Proud parents of ideas behind a 360º launch campaign... andgreatbigeyebagsandincrediblytinysleepyeyesatthemo.

Sigh.


The result of 4 days of nothing but long hours, endless discussions, late nights, and odd-hour-ed dinners. *pulls face* Thank goodness the prezzo went well. Heh heh. Guess that makes all the bad stuff worth our while, huh? Makes it worth the deaths of our social lives, too, huh? *scoffs* Backside lah. Bluff own self only. -_-

2 comments :

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

hey that girl.. is she at mccann now? she looks like the girl i met from Shine 2007

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Linora "Aronil" Low
– Hahahaha. I'm sure you know the answer to this by now. Hahaha. Sorry for the late reply. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!