Thursday, October 23, 2008

Booty Talk

The Horny Intern tells me (over and over again all day today) he wants a glimpse of my arse. (In my not-so-new-anymore pair of jeans, of course.) I feel harassed. Violated. Disrespected. And he's even willing to PAY me for the half-second peek he wants.


-----------------------
MODE OF PAYMENT
-----------------------
1 homemade bak chang.



Ladies and gentlemen, introducing The Horny Intern
who die die wants to be featured on Tinki Talks.


-_-

Damn kau cheapo.


This confirms it lah. Klang boys really no standard wan. Hello, my arse ain't that cheap, okayyy. Pfft. One measley, LEFTOVER bak chang for my butt? NEVERRR!!! Go find yourself some other butt to ogle. This one's not for show. Not open for viewing. Especially not at such ridiculously low prices. You competing with Giant, Tesco, Makro and Carrefour issit???

5 comments :

estherlauderlyn said...

HAHAHA! aiyoh what did he do to his hair this time.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– Wha-??

You call roadkill... HAIR?!?

yapthomas said...

*cough*

say what!!!????

Samuel Oh said...

HAHAahAHAAHhaa

pam pam pam... you do know that you're just a few steps away from me right? you better watch your back*cough side hahhaahha

and dude! you owe me. first the ball then the bak chang. so much for being nice to someone. pfft! =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Exactly! Smack the boi!


ATTN: Samuel Oh
– I don't fear your roaming eyes, nor your threats of having hands in my pockets. GET THEE BEHIND ME, SATAN!

And you still owe me your other ball.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!