Monday, October 06, 2008

3 Times Over, Over Nothing Much

Eyes damn pain.
Look quite red.
Used eye drops.
Still no use.
Everything seems blurry.

Nose still running.
Still not behaving.
Used lotsa tissue.
Tissue not cheap.
Not soft enough.
Went see doctor.
Doctor give meds.
Meds not working.
Getting very frustrated.
Look like crap.
Boo hoo hoo.

Drank alot alot.
Need to pee.
Lazy to walk.
Hold it in.
Go pee later.

Pretty good day.
Not many deadlines.
More coming tomorrow.
Should start work.
Thinking, drafting, writing.

Listening to music.
Damn emo tunes.
But I like.
Very good songs.
Makes me smile.

Eating duck later.
That's the plan.
Didn't plan dinner.
Someone else did.
Hope it happens.
I miss duck.
It's been awhile.

Got mail today.
Happy happy happy.
Parcel from Australia.
Two statement tees.
Pictures later alrights.
Phone bluetooth died.
Cannot transfer anything.
Rarr. Roar. Rawr.

7 comments :

choco said...

. . . .

you get sick pretty often don't you. stock up on vit C la! :D

sheon said...

you so cute pam..... but choco is right..you better nurse yourself to better health.

Unknown said...

whenever there's a rudolph
the reindeer moment (works
the same during fever),

I would stay away
from air-conditioning. Then
put on thick clothing,
jackets or sweaters. Lie
down or rest or
nap then sweat or
sauna. Whilst sweating, wipe
away the sweat immediately
especially on the forehead.
Drink warm water only
and so u'll piss
alot. Get a can
of 100 plus, it
helps wif dehydration too.

Stay away from doctors
& the antibiotics, u
dont need them for
this. Harr Harr Harr...
Harrr Harrr Harrrchiewwwwwww...

Yum Yum Roast Duck.
Which songs are emo?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– No, I don't.
Stop saying that.
Choi! Choi! Choi!

VitC & I.
Best buds forever.


ATTN: sheon
– Cute not good.
Meaning very bad:
Ugly but adorable.
I dun like.

I am healthy!
Choco bluffs yew!
Dun listen, Sheon!
Flee from lies!
Run run run!


ATTN: Chris
– Tsk tsk tsk.
Chris miss point.
So tak jadi.
Why so fail?
Chris must learn.

Must follow method:
In one sentence,
3 words only.

Un der stand?

I dun sweat.
Not much anyways.

Warm water only?
Helps with peeing?
Sure or not?
Dun bluff me.

Already visited doc.
No antibiotics given.
She told me,
"It's not flu."
Gave another reason.
Can't remember what.

Lotsa emo songs.
I many likes!

Petaling Jaya State.
Best braised duck.
So very yummy.
Quickly go try.
Sure no regrets.

sheon said...

Health is everything,
Better listen now,
Be good girl,
Take your supplements,
Boost your immunity,
Against nasty invasions.

Braised Duck dish,
P J State,
Not bad choice,
However i dislike,
How they charge,
for replenishing ice.
Unscrupulous business practise,
Makes me upset,
So i decided,
long time ago,
to boycott them.
ha ha ha......

Unknown said...

wait wait wait........... wait,
4 words instead of
3, is so that
it doesnt take up
too much real estate.
I am considerate one.

Pleazee go and exercise,
go and sweat it out,
(toxins excreted via sweat),
dont be dum dum.

I said drink water
to make u pee,
the warm water is
to regulate body temp.

Where is PJ State?

choco said...

dear pam song,
why you sez
that i lie?

I no lie
you check archive
how many times

ha ha ha
this is funny
all broken england

so very embarassing
tata for now
i talkz later

:P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!