Monday, October 20, 2008

I Liked This Woman's Touch. A Lot.

Saturday evening's conversation, blogged Monday morn. Hmmm. That officially makes this post a day and a half late only. *gasp* ONLY! I'M IMPROVING!!! Whoopie!!! (This is really starting to get pathetic. -_-)


-------------


Pam Song: I'm feelin like a million bucks.

Ah Beng: True love's first kiss? Aah aah ah aaahh ahh ~ (X3)

Pam Song: Haha haha haha. Like, no. I don't need a man's touch to make me feel good. No, siree.

Ah Beng: Ooo you kissed a girl and you liked it! Omg omg!

Pam Song: Haha haha haha. Put it this way: I enjoyed a girl's touch, and she had her hands on me for 2 whole hours. ;p

Ah Beng: True Love knows no boundaries. Welcome to the sunny side :)

Pam Song: I suggest we be on the same side of sunny. You need to try this one. She's real good with her hands.

Ah Beng: I'm glad you realised even though you can't buy happiness you can sure rent it for awhile :)

Pam Song: Pfft. I don't rent. I didn't even cough up a sen for this experience. Heh heh.

Ah Beng: Yeah yeah shake that money maker :) boing boing. Eh. More like tuk tuk tuk :)

Pam Song: Haha haha. Your sound effects need work.


-------------


Trust Ah Beng to jump to conclusions and go into all that
lady-love talk just cos I went for a (somewhat free) facial.

-_-

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!