Monday, October 06, 2008

Online Blasphemy!

No, Leon, I'm not talking about you. Don't perasan.
Instead, I'm talking about this other demon I know.




WAH! Kanasai.
Like super melampau lorrr.
Get thee behind me, Satan!

*tunjuk muka sepuluh sen*

*diikuti dengan jelingan maut tambah power*


REPENT, SINNER!!!


For the end may be nearer than thy unblogged mind believes it to be. Heed my warning; hear my cry. Let not there be the root of unbelief in thy bones. Let not thine soul be swallowed by these corrupt thoughts of anti-blogging-ism. REPENT! Before it's too late...

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....call Batman to help thee lah....*grin* =P

ah:beng said...

omg, so AH LIAAAAAAN. got brrrinkingg flessshing light.

(i'm so proud of you.

*sniffs as a single, solitary teardrop gingerly and tenderly glides down the surface of his porcelain-esque skin as gravity demands it to* )

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Thou thinketh Batman art my servant?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ah:beng
– Awws-th.

Wipes away that single, solitary teardrop 'fore it hit the wooden table that once was its destination. A time before there was I in your life.

ah:beng said...

'Twas a time long forgotten, it's memory hidden in the dark enclave of insinuating thoughs, before the myna bird settled upon the ghastly wooden oak and fluttered it's wings.

Simon Seow said...

Die!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ah:beng
– Let the sun spread its rays, like strings of silver and gold that lets the skies touch soil. That suffocating grey like the ashes of yesterday, are no more.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– So tak kenal mati, no?

ah:beng said...

Grey made fade, dissipate, but along with it lingers its' most ghastly trait - innocence lost.

ah:beng said...

ps. who died/is dying/is going to die?

sheon said...

....to be, or not to be.....WTF!!

3POINT8 said...

He got his facts wrong....
Blogging is so 1985~~~
LOL

Unknown said...

What? somebody died? must be a young person. I forward my condolence as well. Please camwhore at the wake and funeral.

Sean Lon said...

LOL!" Y so serious?"

Post a Comment

Talk to me!