Friday, October 17, 2008

I Ain't Just Any Regular RM2.50 Ramli Burger!!!

Can't remember how this conversation came about but it did. And looking back, it's still funny. Haha. It's amazing to note what I'd say just to win an argument. Haha. So super kiasu lah me!


Pam Song: I think I'm more halal than a lot of you.

Tim Tams: No, you're not. Not eating pork doesn't make you more halal. Stop making yourself out to be a saint.

Pam Song: Heck, I'm so halal I'm like... like, Ramli Burger, wei!

Tim Tams: That means you're worth RM2.50.

Pam Song: -_- What kind of cheapo Ramli Burger you eat??

Tim Tams: Fine. You're worth RM4.

Pam Song: I'm like... Ramli Burger Special. DOUBLE.

Tim Tams: Tambah cheese?

Pam Song: Ya. Tambah lima keping.


-_-

Kiasu-ism kills.

7 comments :

tim said...

horrible reporting.
that's so NOT how the convo went.

zecount said...

of all the burgers to compare .. ramli burger ??? why not whooper ke? or cal jr superstar ke? why ramli ???

ChickLit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChickLit said...

@tim

Dude, tell me about it. My reputation has taken huge hits due to...'questionable recollections' by a certain party (who shall remain unnamed at this juncture). -_-;

Pam Song said...

ATTN: tim
– Liar you! It so was!!!


ATTN: zecount
– Cos it's supposed to be halal talk ma. So what better burger to talk halal with than Malay burger? Haha. Relevancy is important!


ATTN: boone
– WAH! Melampau! Ganging up against me in my own comment page, are ya? You wait! Don't forget the power of Command+Shift+4. Heh.

zecount said...

which burger in fast food is not halal one?? and what do u mean malay burger???

Jeffro said...

LOL.. Racist? Got Malay burger?

Hmm if Malay Burger = Ramli Burger, Chinese Burger = Ham Burger,
Indian Burger?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!