Saturday, October 04, 2008

Of Gay Weddings And Such

Someone I know is now off in Bali attending a gay wedding.
(That statement is no longer true today cos this post has been in Drafts
since the first week of August.
-_- Yes, I am that good at procrastinating.)


---------------


Pam Song: Benzie, I have a question. What do they say during the wedding ceremony? "I now pronounce you man and... man?"

Ah Beng: I'm not sure. "I now pronounce you... united, maybe?"

Pam Song: *nods thoughtfully in response* Maybe. Maybe.

Ah Beng: Or "matrimony"... minus the "holy".

Pam Song: BWAHAHAHAHA. Good one.


---------------


You know, going through my virtual mountain of half-written posts is really starting to make me miss the conversations Ah Beng and I used to have in The Cu•bi•cle. Conversations such as this one, for instance. Haha. Meaningless, yet logical, and heavily sprinkled with our special brand of senseless humour.


Sigh.

Why aren't you a Male Ah Lian two black
IKEA dustbins away from me anymore???

ROAR.


You owe me dinner. And Baskin Robbins. It's been awhile since the last update, anyways. And I KNOW there are updates. Juicy ones. I shan't settle for SMS teasers and summaries no more. Call me. Or else.

7 comments :

Kenneth said...

oopsss...look who's here! =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: -Kenneth-
– WHOOPSIE!!! Hahaha. Funny how things come together, eh? =p Now I have a face to that name. Such a fluke.

Kenneth said...

lol, yea wei! It's such a freaking small world!! haha, hey do you have msn or something? mind if i add you so it's easier to chat? kinda hard to catch you at your blog, need timing one.. precision + timing. =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: -Kenneth-
– Haha. Small world indeed. Yeah, I have msn. If you have David on your msn, ask him. I think he's online now. I don't want to publish it here. Haha.

Kenneth said...

woopsie, david sleep edi, hmm you add me then? kenneth_bong@hotmail.com
i'm broke so don't think anybody will use my email add to steal anything, muahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: -Kenneth-
– Haha. Ok ok. Added di.

o.o said...

I hated those bins, blocked my way only. Made me further from you.

Actually I should use the word indifferent. I'm indifferent to those bins, they blocked my way only. Made me further from you.


:)

(i'm sick too, you la, cyber jangkit to me.)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!