Friday, October 24, 2008

Thoughts Of Swings And Crazy Things

That hour spent dissecting JC's personality type (and hearing him gloat about how he's statistically One In Sixty Million -_-) got me thinking. And we all know that thinking's bad. Very bad. Cos – according to Tim Tams – even without need for any form of external stimulus, I think too much already as it is.


But again... think, I did.

Be prepared. This is gonna be pretty random.
And Random doesn't come in paragraphs.
Consider yourself forewarned.


------------


I want ice cream. And Klang's dry bak kut teh. Maybe even Kepong steamboat. Without seafood, but with extra kiu kiu taufoo. I want to try fishing someday. Sailing, too. Or perhaps even go back to skinny dipping like I was 5 again. I want to travel the world. See new places. Meet new people. Try new things. And I want to remember it all. And never forget. That's why I take pictures. And I want to take more pictures. Be in pictures. And even try my hand at developing my own pictures from negatives one day. I want a gas tank. It's been awhile since I've had the chance to play Iron Chef. I want time enough to cook. And do my laundry. And spring clean my living space. It's been too long a while and what I see, I'm not pleased with. I want somebody who will sweep me off my feet before I can say, "Wha-?" Somebody who will end up carrying me to a land far, far away. The one they talk about in fairytales. Where princes and princesses live. And where animals and plants talk, smile, laugh and jump. I want to be caught up in all that is offered. I want to be pleased with what I see. I want to be impressed with all that is given. And I want for it to make me want more. I want to find Passion again. That familiar Passion for another that intoxicates the mind. Fills my thoughts. And drives me crazy. But in a good way. I want it all. And I want it to last a lifetime. My lifetime. His lifetime. That span of time we call Our Lifetime Together. But right now, at this very moment, I want ice cream. And Klang's dry bak kut teh. Maybe even Kepong steamboat.

2 comments :

curryegg said...

lo.. this is really random la pam... :P

How about want curryegg dish?
haha...

Anonymous said...

S"omebody who will end up carrying me to a land far, far away. The one they talk about in fairytales. Where princes and princesses live."

Haha....We will buy ya "ladybird fairytales series"....Tan Mark pulau tikus has a lot =P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!