Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Week Last Week

Think I'm not making sense? Hah! Think again!
I ALWAYS make sense. (Or at least I always try to. -_-)


What that meant was that last week was New Baju Week. Every single day of last week (starting last Monday), I wore something new. Power. It was the least I could do for myself considering the week I knew I would have.


------------


MONDAY'S NEW

My latest Levi's. Don't know if it met all my million-dollar-backside expectations but... ok la, I guess. Wore a top that half-covered my arse anyways.


------------


TUESDAY'S NEW

H-Factor Tee courtesy of Thomas and his, uh, long hands. (Pun intended. No pun intended. No pun intended. No pun intended. Nothing happened. Nothing happened. Nothing happened.)


------------


WEDNESDAY'S NEW

Pink and turquoise were the colours of the day. Nuff said. Very P&C. This one's not one New I'm willing to go into details about. You guys ain't privy to this sorta information. Heh.


------------


THURSDAY'S NEW

White. (Yes, this is another Top Secret New.) That's it. Don't ask. Nothing else to say. End of story. Go away.


------------


FRIDAY'S NEW

New statement Tee.


"Naughty girl in nice wrapping."
Hope you caught the yellow skull.


The only New I thought of snapping a picture of. Haha. Funny how the thought never crossed my mind before Friday came around. Guess that's what a crazy work schedule from Monday right up to Friday does – it kills all Fun Cells in the human body. -_-


------------


SATURDAY'S NEW

I know I wore something new but right now, I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Hmmm. This is bad. I blame the constant lack of sleep for frying my brains and killing my neurons!


------------


SUNDAY'S NEW

New Threadless tee from my freshly delivered, 6-tee, Threadless stash. This one's the first of the lot to get worn out in public. (I've tried on the rest at home for kicks to see if they fit.)


AV. Picture courtesy of The Mother.


------------



This week – 20 October to 26 October 2008 – is Feel Good About Yourself With What You Wear Week. I got Monday down pat. Very fun. Very feel-good. Now, it's time to see what else my cupboard has in store for Tuesday and the other five days that follow.

7 comments :

Simon Seow said...

I'm still wearing some very old clothes every day and my Levis is er... 12 year old?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– I haven't been wearing Levi's for that long so my oldest Levi's is... 8 years old? About there lah.

yapthomas said...

Mon: isn't it billion dollar?
Tue: hahahaha eh! *shuussh*
Wed & Thu: Hmm.. 100? :P

i think i need some new shirt already... -__-

Unknown said...

So we now can tune into you digitally huh, courtesy of AV and that's a Levi's advert pose as well.


Awwww, that skull looked more like a halo when u wear it. You're too innocent la, wearing that "naughty" statement shirt doesnt change that fact.

Anonymous said...

pink turquoise white
pink turquoise white
pink turquoise white

sigh now these three colours won't *ashley simpson* get outta my head...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– MON: No lah. Only the ass is billion dollars. =p

TUE: SHHHH!!!

WED & THU: Haha. Yeah. Kinda sorta. But only one day's from the 100. The rest is from 150. -_-

Go shopping. It's therapeutic. =p


ATTN: Chris
– HAHAHAHA. Yes yes. Do that. =p And apa halo?! Wei!!! I can be devilish and devious if I want to be okayyy. Roar!

*scratches nails on blackboard*


ATTN: lomantik
– Hahahahaha. Melampau sungguh!

Unknown said...

Ok, ok, I sket. U r naughty. U r so naughty.
Later u crush me like a raksaksa.

The 2nd row 2nd column, shows a nice embroided halo. Halo is the yellow ring on an angel's head.

Here

And Tinki Talks in High Definition format.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!