Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Got Vow-ed. That's All.

Artist: Michael Bublé
Song Title: That's All (Originally by Nat King Cole)


I can only give you love that lasts forever
And a promise to be near each time you call
And the only heart I own, for you and you alone
That's all, that's all

I can only give you country walks in springtime
And a hand to hold when leaves begin to fall
And a love whose burning light will warm the winter's night
That's all, that's all

There are those I am sure who have told you
They would give you the world for a toy
All I have are these arms to enfold you
And a love time can never destroy

If you're wondering what I'm asking in return, dear
You'll be glad to know that my demands are small
Say it's me that you'll adore for now and evermore
That's all, that's all


Good choice for a wedding song. But then, the song's the easy part. Really. It's going to be the vow that'll be a toughie.


Because... how does a writer start writing his vows? How does a writer write the most important 'copy' of his life? How does he even start producing this for-one-time-use-only best work?


Don't know. At least not yet.
So I'm settling for this:


"YeahyeahwhateverIdo."

– The Husband @ 12AM, 25 October 2008

3 comments :

TracyEm. said...

aw babe. i love this song. it's been awhile now :)

i say this often but i mean it! miss u french fry.

:)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Moey Yin Leng
– Haha. I love it, too. Forgot I even had it till The Husband reminded me of it. And now, it's been on loop since The Wedding. Haha. No kidding. Over a thousand play count already.

AND I MISS YOU, TOO, FRENCH FRY! Shall we go out?

TracyEm. said...

we shall!!! :) im in penang now but will be back soon. Holler alright? :)

wanted to say this for an awfully long time already....WHY THE HECK IS MY FULL NAME APPEARING ON BLOGGER ID...

shyness.

imissyoupoopoo.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!