Friday, October 31, 2008

Full House Lifestyle Store & Café: Part 2

ATTENTION: Picture heavy post ahead. If you've got lousy connection, COME BACK LATER! (Must come back wan, ah!) Seriously. The author shall not be held responsible for lag of any sort that you may experience. Consider yourselves forewarned.


-------------


Full House Lifestyle Store & Café: Part 2,
not-so-hot on the heels of Part 1.
(Why, didn'cha know? Procrastination is my middle name.)


No time to sit and tell grandmother stories. I'd rather spend my EARLY night in (I managed to get home by 12:30AM today!!!) listening to my favourite song on Snow Patrol's latest release – Set Down Your Glass – with a girlie book in hand instead. Enjoy the pichas. Cos they're just about all you're getting tonight. =p


Recycled Welcome sign from their Opening Ceremony
a month or so before we visited the place.


This display is what greets you as soon as you enter the café.


Feels very English. In fact, the entire café feels more English than it does Korean, save for the artsy-fartsy menu I featured in Part 1.


The back part of the display at close range.


Some other part of the display that I can't quite remember now.


Tick tock. Goodness knows why but they had
plenty of clocks on the walls. Like PUH-LEN-TEE!


Artificial teardrop chandelier crystals.


Teddy in a pot. She's for sale.


Their idea of table deco. Yuck. So 'off'
compared to the other parts of the café.



Ridiculously expensive artificial lillies for sale.


Potted plants – artificial ones. Also for sale.
(Do people actually buy this kinda stuff!?)




Fake wan, all fake wan.


Handmade toys for sale. (At least I THINK they were handmade.)


How much is that doggy on the sofa? Woof woof!
(Sorry, I ran out of caption ideas. Lame's gotta cut it tonight.)


Photoframes. Just one of the many there were to choose from.


The stairs leading upstairs to the next floor.


A little lifestyle boutique upstairs.





Standing at the edge.



Pictures lining the walls all the way down the stairs.


Ahh, memories, memories. Reminds me of the old McCann Erickson and how its Award Wall used to look. Too bad the bosses don't find a need to flaunt 120gm paper in nice wooden frames anymore.


From the upstairs looking down.


A Mini Cooper placed at the Entrance/Exit of the café.


It's not just for display. They'll actually allow you to hop inside for pictures! Very cool. Just perfect for camwhores. Haha. Be careful, though. The seats are removable so they don't quite stay in position while you're climbing in and out. Haha. Banana Girl almost broke a wrist climbing in. =p


The Mini Cooper from the back. Too bad they used that font for the café name. I don't quite like it. Hmmm.


The guys were somewhat shy (fake wan, they think
I dunno only) so I only managed a face-featured pic
with Banana Girl in the Mini Cooper.


THE END!


Now, where's that girlie book of mine gone? Hmmm...


p/s: I took pictures of my food and drink, too, but I doubt that I'm diligent enough to make a Part 3 out of this series. Haha. We'll see.

18 comments :

Unknown said...

Striped car seats looked absolutely fabuloso!

Aiyah! so late off work.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Yeah, wei! Damn cool! I liked the way they enhanced the pictures, too. Haha.

And today considered early already lo. Haha. Story of my life, story of my life.

sheon said...

i tot it was your room.

yapthomas said...

hmm.. One day.. I shall be sipping a cuppa tea with the pinky finger lifted up high at this place..
just one day..

sheon said...

thomas......you're disgusting

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– If only my room had that much space. Sigh. Haha.


ATTN: yapthomas
– HAHAHA. No need to wait until one day lah. Just go lah!

B@n@n@-Milk said...

How i wonder i can open this kind of concept restaurant... There is 1 in The Curve called The Apartment... we should try there oso ;)

Jeffro said...

Ahhh.. finally the Part II..
Nice shots!

but wait a minute.. What happen to all the food??

Vincent said...

just realised....you actually replied....

well i was back here for quite awhile now... heading back around mid dec... then back again the next year...etc...anyway nice to meet u and catch up today :)

take care and keep in touch :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: B@n@n@-Milk
– Haha. I've been there a couple of times before already. Really don't like the service there. Concept is cool but if service bad... yuck.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Thanks! I'm not using a SemiPro though. =p

Food pics dun have a lot lah. I can post that up lah but it's just my own food. I didn't take pics of the other ppl's food. Haha.


ATTN: Chee Wei
– Hah! See! I'm not such a slacker after all! Hahahaha.

You've still got 2 more months here. That's not too bad. We should catch up again someday. Haha. Just curious... Why go back there and come back here so much? Was it you who told me his company sent him back here to start a branch or something? You take care, too. And it was good seein' you again. =)

Vincent said...

hmm...i'll try to change my point of view okay? *trying hardddd*

yes we definitely should...that depends on... and if someone isn't too busy with her.... haha

Let me try to summarise everything in 1 sentence.

I graduated in the UK, then work in London, company wanted more 'affordable' labours, decided to start a branch in here in m'sia, so I was sent to setup the branch and now managing it. Thus, the flying here flying there bit.

Hope that is short but understandable?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chee Wei
– Wah! Why you wake up so early wan???

Anyhew, Imnotasclacker. Imnotasclacker. Imnotasclacker. Imnotasclacker. Imnotasclacker. Imnotasclacker. Imnotasclacker. Imnotasclacker. Imnotasclacker. Imnotasclacker. Imnotasclacker.

RAWR! Try harder!

And can wan. You just have to let me know earlier before meeting only. Haha. So that I know how to juggle my schedule. (Or you can contact my secretary.)

Eh, I think I heard that UK story before lah. When was the last time I spoke to you? Seems like you told me that story before!

Vincent said...

There is this thing called bioclock and it was set to about 715am. I think i sleep around 3ish this morning so was up a little later! wahh u got back around 4?

At first i was wondering what's with this Imnotasclacker. Apparently, it should be Imnotaslacker. Waking up so late still not enough sleep?

your secretary? WHAT is that? ur mac? :P

Yes i know i told you that b4 but you asked again... seems like this is another memory issue?

Jeffro said...

lol.. it doesn't take a semi pro to take good shots.. must see who handles the camera ma.. right? =)

I see.. only your own food.. Good enough though.. =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chee Wei
– Haha. I hope my bioclock dies so I don't wake up when the sun rises. =p Too bad my room isn't as dark as it was when I was living near college. Sigh. I miss those days. Boo hoo.

Yeah, I got back pretty late. Haha. We adjourned to a mamak cos quite a few of us didn't eat at the event. Terrible lah the food. *gag*

I HAD A TYPO!? Haha. No wonder you blur. Hahaha. Sorry. Thank goodness you're quick, eh? Haha. =p

My secretary may be reached at 1-800-IamPamSong. Thank you for calling. =p

Memory issues? I blame my constant lack of sleep. Haha.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. Well, it's different if it were a proper camera. I used my handphone for all these shots so it's kinda different. Haha. I don't usually carry a camera around lah. Not a semi-pro cameraman like you. =p

Food pics coming up when I'm in the mood to start on Part 3 lah ya.

Vincent said...

that's the thing...but there are pros and cons to have or not to have a bioclock.
no wonder you skipped so many classes!!

food was just so so...can't expect too much...come to think of it, i actually missed mamak. Have been trying to maintain a healthy diet :P hahaha....

yeah its not easy you know, thinking that it could be a word...u know...that's her job...copywriter...but when you try to pronounce it...haha...goshh...
i can see the stress now... LOL

eh you didn't pay your bills or something?

lack of sleep? hmmm let's see what can Dr Tan do here... lack of sleep and ermm...late night mamak session hmmm.....

Jeffro said...

LOL.. semi-pro cameraman.. Ermm.. Sounds not too bad, not too bad at all..

but then, even ur cameraphone can take nice pictures.. good what.. =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chee Wei
– Wei! Who said I skipped classes!??? We weren't in the same COURSE, much less in the same class, for goodness sakes!

FAI WAH!!!

Healthy diet? What's that? =p

WAH! Fire me for my job summore. Melampauness. Boo!

Eh. You are Tan meh?


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. My camera phone can take okok pictures lah. But I usually photoshop so that the colours are better and I always have to reduce noise lor. And the problem is that I can take ok pictures with my phone. But when ppl take pictures of me with my phone, it's always cacat. Cos they rarely hold their hands steady enough. My shutter speed is very slow.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!