Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Blogger Friend's Movie Outing

Blogger Movie Meet 2 (BMM2) is confirm-firm officially ON
and happening TOMORROW! (Later today, actually. -_-)


Confirmed (and TBC) attending bloggers are:
  1. Yap 'Panjang' Thomas
  2. Pam 'Butt Kicker' Song
  3. Ben 'Ah Beng' Wong
  4. David 'Royalshortness' Cheong
  5. Hsu 'Blower' Jen
  6. Aaron 'CincauHangus' Ho
  7. Linora 'Aronil' Low
  8. Jenkin 'One' Yat
  9. Joshua Ong
  10. Jan-E
  11. Benny 'Benkaizer' Yang
  12. 'No Mr Nice Guy' Sheon (TBC)
  13. Dustyhawk (TBC)

ARGH, EXCITING-NESS!!!


I guess that this is a pretty ok turn out considering the notification for this movie meet was released so very last minute. (The last time we announced the meet a whole week before screening. This time, we only gave it 3.5 days. -_-) We received feedback that there were folk who couldn't make it due to impending examinations *cough*, ill-defined unavailability *cough cough*, and relatively extreme physical distances *cough cough cough*. (Ingat! Siapa yang makan cili dia yang rasa pedas!)


Sigh.

Go smack yourselves for not making time for this lah.
(Tak'pe. Mungkin kami akan plan ni s'kali lagi tahun depan, ye?)

*grumble grumble*

We've even got a pre-movie poster to boast so
go eat yer heart out after you smack yourselves silly, okay?


BMM2 'Movie Poster' courtesy of BMM1 attendee, Nigel Sia.


So here's the deal. You see that leng chai in red in the middle of the My Blogger Friend's Movie Outing poster? Well, his name is Joshua Ong. If you're early (or on time), look out for him. Haha. Thomas and I are pretty infamous for our lack of time management (though we do always try our best in this respect) so IF you don't see us sitting at McD's, keep your eye out for him instead.


I will be on time. I will be on time. I will be on time.
I will be on time. I will be on time. I will be on time.
I will be on time. I will be on time. I will be on time.


Argh! You know what? I can't get over it. That poster picha is possibly my worst picha everrr!!! -_- This picture of Thomas was also snitched from the same pic I was in. Haha. Hedious-ness! It was snapped at the LapSap Party last month. (Or was it this month? Hmmm. Which reminds me... I have yet to blog that party. -_-')


*frowns*

Waitaminute.

FOCUS, PAM!

Okay, sorry.

We're talking about BMM2, weren't we?
Going back to the details that matter.


---------------------------------------------
THE WHAT-WHERE-WHEN OF IT ALL
---------------------------------------------
DATE: 26 October 2008
DAY: Sunday
TIME: 2pm
LOCATION: Cineleisure, Mutiara Damansara
MEETING POINT: McDonald's, Cineleisure, Mutiara Damansara
MOVIE: My Best Friend's Girl


Now that you've got the Imp-Ds,
make sure we see ya there!!!

p/s: I still think I look like crap in that pic. -_-

9 comments :

Simon Seow said...

Why always falls on a day I have to work?

史坦利 said...

Because you not lucky enuff...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Cos you always seem to work when ppl are free! Why is that? Haha.


ATTN: SJ
– Perfect answer, Stanley. =p

Unknown said...

The poster captured the constipating-ly candid look. But still photogenic. I read that the LapSap rave was packed like sardines n stuffy. Well, i'll like to see your post on that whenever it comes that is.

Is Cineleisure near the Curve?

Jeffro said...

*smacks myself*

amb3r1te said...

i guess i'd fall under "relatively extreme physical distances". LOL!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Wah, I'm not too keen on being constipating-ly candid lor. *gag*

LapSap was crazy. So HOT! And not in a good way. Yeah, will blog it soon. I'm not done editing the pics. -_- *smacks self*

Cineleisure is at the end of one corner of The Curve. Just in front of Laundry.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. NEXT TIME COME!


ATTN: amb3r1te
– Hahaha. You said it, babe! =p

Jeffro said...

*Nods head like never b4*
*kepala sakit ady*

yesh, Yesh, YESH, Y.E.S.H!

Unknown said...

Do you remember when i showed u the pics of Fritz, the mini-yorkie terrier?

Well, long story short....

The doggie's owner's bro-in-law, has directed a Rom-Com, called Last Chance Harvey. Its not the usual Rom-Com for the youngsters. Its more like for the mom & dad kinda age. It looks different. Click here to begin and get to the trailer. Out next year.

(Martin, if ya spot this, hope ya not pissed with the linking back)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!