Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Tis Tootsie Talkin' Time

You've heard all there was to hear about my highlights I so fondly refer to as 'Copper Streaks', and you've heard about my manicure. Time for me to get talkin' bout that pedi I promised I'd write about. Heh heh. (I know, I know. This post is so super delayed until egg also become chick liao. Sigh. -_-)


SO.


What happened was, Banana Girl – known as Accountant Girl at the time – got her tootsies painted (she'd already gotten her fingernails painted beforehand) while she treated her tresses to some L'Oréal Professional.


Banana Girl sitting on the 'throne' with her feet up.


SEE! Proof! Not me alone!
Banana Girl also kena conned into
signing up for the 5X package.
AND SHE'S AN ACCOUNTANT!

Tee hee. Syok.

Mau bankrupt, biarlah bankrupt beramai-ramai.
Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf zahir dan batin. =)


She's into the fancy, girlie, nail art stuff. I'm not. *shiver*


Carmen – the manicurist – drew Banana Girl's flowers freehand, without a reference. I mean, I may not be into all this but... I have to admit that Carmen's actually quite good with her hands! Like, really really good. Hmmm. Maybe I should give it a go someday. After all, I'll never know how good (or bad) I am till I try my hand at it, right? I'll ask Carmen the next time I pay her a visit. Definitely. That'd either be end of October or early November. Maybe I should practice with liquid paper first.


And then it was my turn.


My then-freshly-manicured nails (I no longer
have this colour on) and pedicure-virgin feet.



Carmen clipping my toenails while complaining
that my nails are cut very short. Go figure.


Having my toenails wiped with nail polish remover.
Or something that looks and smells a lot like it.
(Yes, I can smell it from that far away. Be amazed.)


Finally, the painting action begins.




You have no idea how excited I was at this point. Seriously. I was delirious. Oh, and that yellow toe-parting thingy you see that's separating my toes wasn't very comfortable to have on. But then I thought to myself – girls die for fashion all the time, right? If women of yesterday could survive a full day in a corset, I can take a little bit of yellow sponge between my tootsies. A little between-toe discomfort? NO PROBLEM! I CAN TAKE IT! TAKE IT LIKE A MAN WOMAN! Go, girl power! Viva forever! Mama I love you! Who do you think you are!? Spice up your lifeeee!!!


*blink blink*


I blame that last chunk of gibberish to my current state of work-less-ness. Am no longer accustomed to having holidays. None of us in this line of work are. (And we wouldn't have it any other way. =p) (Forget I said that.)


Spreading 'em wide like a good little girl should.


Don't you just adore it??? (My nail colour; not my toes.)


And in a little less than 15 minutes
(I swear, she's that good and that efficient),
TADA!!!


10 little blue-tipped tootsies, with yellow in-betweens.


Sigh. Humour me can?
These blobs of blue are why I'm
many many moneys short right now.

But. I'm. So. Going. Back. For. More. Of. This.


Maybe next week. Or the week after next. Or the week after that. Sigh. This won't do. My secretary really needs to start regularly updating me on my schedule. I'm going to have a word with her when I go back to my multi-million dollar business empire.


Now, enough about my successful life.
Let's get back to the subjects at hand
– hair, nails and more nails.
(Vanity, Vanity, you will be the death of me someday.)


Our made-up toe nails.


I sat by Banana Girl's side while waiting for my nails to dry off. (I still had the yellow sponge between my toes at this point in time. Stopped feeling it by then, though.) She, on the other hand, was enjoying some hair-lovin' from the dude who put my copper streaks where they are.


Banana Girl getting her hair blow-dried by Leon.


When she was done, we camwhored like girls do.


As you can see, Banana Girl's very much into the kawaii stuff.


She's also into the whole teenage act-cute photo-taking style.


If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.


If girls tell you they don't camwhore, it's either: (1) they're lying through their teeth, (2) they don't have a digicam or camera phone with them, OR (3) they haven't discovered the joys of camwhoring yet. Serious. Ask Jeffro, Cyberspace's resident male camwhore!


So there ya have it.
My mani post – CHECK!

One down, a couple of thousand more to go.

-_-'


--------------


OH! OH!


While we're on this subject, while I'm still laughing my butt off, and before I totally forget about it, look what I found in my camera!




Ini mia perempuan actually snapped these pics
while I was having my hair rinsed. Haha.
No wonder I didn't know they existed!!!


Snapping pics of her manicure. Don't know why but I thought
I remembered there being nail art on her thumbnail. Hmmm.



Check out Banana Girl's expression.

Taking pictures of one's own manicure is a very serious matter.
Full attention is needed. Necessary. COMPULSORY.
Must. Not. Laugh. Slight smile – optional.


We have the same pair of jeans.


*grin*


She's so going to kill me. Thank goodness it's a long holiday. I'm hoping she'll forget about this come Monday. Keep me in your prayers.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I vote for accountant girl! But hor...why her teeth like got lubang wan?! Got the black black thingy...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Ya la ya la. I know you like girly girls wan. Haha. And where got lubang? None lah. Don't talk nonsense.

Anonymous said...

Bingo! Girly girls attract lar....Tee Hee Hee! =P

eh! got lar...look at the 12th image from top....a stained teeth lar...=P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!