Monday, September 08, 2008

Copper-Stricken!

I ended up getting copper highlights today.

Like, BY FLUKE – can you believe that!?!

Haih.


Wasn't planning on doing anything to my hair today wan. Mana tau, talk talk talk until kena psycho-ed into streaking my hair the lightest copper in the book. -_- And all it took was a measley 6 minutes of talking!!! I'm such a pushover! A freaking 23-year-old doormat! ROAR!


*stabs heart*


Leon – the hairdresser dude who totally conned my behind and killed my wallet – told me that if I coloured it any other copper, nobody would be able to see anything considering my hair isn't anywhere close to being dark as night.


*grunt*


This not-dark-as-night hair already got me into enough trouble in highschool cos the teachers thought I'd dyed my hair. And as though killing my rep with the teachers wasn't enough, it now wants a say in the colour of my highlights, too! Where got logic, I ask you???


*grumble grumble grumble*

Thing is... this copper he used on me
changes with the lighting. Look!


In regular indoor lighting.


This camera angle rawks my world.
I love the way I look all E.T.-like in all these pics!
I'm a cone-head with a body like Olive's. Haha.


Indoors and under the spotlights.


I think I need to start planning where I stand when I'm in the presence of the various people I associate myself with. In the presence of important peeps and the big bosses, I shall shy away into the shadows to avoid causing the glare sun-kissed copper brings. And the more lala the company, the closer to the light I should be. (That means that I should be hugging the sun when I'm right next to Ah Beng. =p)


Why was I at the hair salon in the first place?
Well, that's a post I'm planning to write tomorrow.

*grin*


p/s: I love my new hair colour! BUT BUT BUT... I'm also very keenly aware that I haven't seen it after a wash so it probably is too soon for me to judge and start singing anybody's praises just yet. (Geez, how pathetic. I'm even jaded when it comes to hair colour! -_-)

13 comments :

Unknown said...

Like Avril Lavigne, i alwez knew u were a bad girl! U should embrace this baddiness earlier on la, dont discourage or closet it.

Be free and be a Mat Rempit! and go conteng conteng the dinding and push some old granny's vegetable basket to the floor.

Bad bad girl!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Eh! Where got bad girl??? This hairstyle is not bad-girl-ish okayyy! It's still very much acceptable to grannies and uncles. Tsk tsk.

DUN JUDGE MEEE!!! I feel it! ROAR!

And I like Avril. Many many muchness. Me thinks she is hots. Sizzling hotness.

Unknown said...

(*sket*, *sket*)

Ermm i was teasing, dont chew me ok, be nice now, Tigress, here kitty, kitty, dnek, dnek, dnek.

Yea, Avril is ok, but its time to chuck her to one corner and let Katy Perry headline and Hayley Williams from Paramore too.

You look rocking! Sincere comment, ok.


Here kitty, kitty, dnek, dnek, dnek
(=^;^=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Hahaha. Never bite your head off also. Haha. If you thought that was chewing, you wouldn't wanna see full fledged mauling. =p

And no laaa. Why chuck Avril? Hmmm. Maybe tmr I go google those two girls you spoke about. Katy Perry I think is okok lah. But... not great. Maybe her album cover too artsy so make her look different from her red carpet self. As for the other girl, I never heard of her before. Fehmes wan ah?

"You look rocking! Sincere comment, ok."

Reallyyyy??? Wheee!!! So I take it you're partial to lala muis? =p

Unknown said...

I sket of your mauling, Oink! i mean Rawf! Here's some pics to go with. I read his blog and one time I quoted his musings in your post. And more.

Avril go away, you are so yesterday.

Hayley is not very famous outside of US, i think. She seems bubblier than Avril, and smiles alot.

I'm partial to witty, intelligent, opinionated but not assertive ppl; lala muis or not. So keep on rocking.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– OMG, that doggie is so cute!!! Schnauzer? Eeyerrrr. I want!!!

And Avril where got so yesterday? Dun so high lah, your standards. And... I checked out Hayley Williams. Dun really like her look lah. Ok ok only. She looks like she could be bi.

I'm not assertive? But but but... I thought I was the epitome of girl power! The embodiment of feminism! Noooooo!!!

*grin*

Unknown said...

Yes, de dog is a Miniature Schnauzer. so its ermm... mini and cuter. hahaha.

But there's another dog, Fritz, his fren's dog, which I was quite fond of, before Moose (formerly Columbus) arrived (which is juz as cute, if not cuter). OK, being such a nice person that i am, i have had handpicked all de posts wif Fritz's pics & posts. SO, pleazzzzeeee read or rather look at it (coz it doesnt contain lots of words) ok.

In chronological order:
Dec Merry xmas from me and my gay dog.

Jan 10th Fritz's last days (WARNING: sad).

Jan 13th I slept with a dog last night.

Feb The rising dogometer.

March More Fritz excitement.

May Wilderness Walk v.1.0.

June Wilderness Walk no2 : PART TWO.

July Miniature Schnauzer - dog saga almost at an end.

August COLUMBUS HAS ARRIVED!! (a Fritz & Moose combo).

That's all. Phew! Lots of copy-paste, that's too much. Now i'd done all de hard work, all is left is for u to look it up when u r free, but dont forget. Better late than never.

And heh, me didnt utter a word that said u were not assertive. U said urself. Now be a good girl and read it up! Rawfff!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– W.H.O.A. That's a LOT of pages to view! Siao liao. Haha.

p/s: I think Fritz looks undernourished. -_-

Unknown said...

9 pages oneh, juz view when free free.

No, i dont think Fritz is malnourished. The owner is the lady who kept Fritz in the backpack when they went to the Wilderness Walk.

Its a miniature Yorkshire terrier hence it's extra mini mini. Like a rat, a one-eyed rat at that.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Viewed already that day. Just telling you that it's a lot of pages. Hahaha.

And ya la. Fritz looks scrawny. You're right about one thing though. Fritz looks like a rat. Haha. Why one eye? Buta sebelah mata punye ke?

Unknown said...

I think born without the other eye, birth defect. Moose, the mini schnauz is gonna feature more now than Fritz.

that scrawniness is captivating, as its so tiny and vulnerable but yet expressionless.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Ooo. Why is the mini schnauz being given more prominence now? A bit unfair no?

Unknown said...

Becoz, Moose, the mini schauz is the blogwriter's juz-recently-acquired puppy. Of course the blogwriter will feature his own dog more la.

Whereas, Fritz belongs to the lady who kept it in her backpack. Fritz was left under the care of the blogwriter when the owner was away such as durin christmas when the owner went on a spiritual enlightening trip to india, sounds juz like "Darjeeling Express"

Post a Comment

Talk to me!