Sunday, September 14, 2008

Three! Three! Three!

Let's start this story right.

Quote of the night:
That's a load of B-U-S-S.

*grin*

Three wrong turns (maybe more)
...and that's only part one.

@_@


Next stop (if you consider being-on-the-road-driving-around-in-circles a first stop): Fong Lye Restaurant, Desa Sri Hartamas.




This place like campur aduk Chinese and Taiwanese cuisine liddat. Haha. But ok lah the food. Not too bad. (And that's by MY standards.) And come on lah. Any place that has insect heads for purse holders in toilet stalls is rockin' to me.


That's a bug's life, indeed. =p


This was where the party started.
Three girls. Three guys. Three drinks.


My three drinks – cold Chinese tea (biggest glass), hot Chinese tea (flowery teacup), and on-the-house cuci mulut lemonade (smallest glass). When I have my own home, I'll have Chinese teacups like the one shown here. The flowery blue one. So nice!!!


Next stop: The Wine House, Sri Hartamas.
(The lady who layan us was very nice. I liked her.
Oh, and they play awesome music there. Very chillout.)


Here's where the threes really begin to matter. Every wrong three I call, somebody suffers the ill fate of having to drink some piss-looking mix. And it's the same somebody every time! Haha. (Sorry, dude. I'd have helped out but too bad for you, I don't drink.)


Thing is, when I call 'three',
this *points below* happens:


One, two and... four!? Mana three?


And this happened a few times in a row!!!
Wah... I really damn suey lor! Haha.
Lucky bukan I yang kena minum.

*grin*

And then the winds changed in my favour.
(Or rather in the favour of the person who was at my mercy. =p)


Of course, I didn't shout that. Pfft. Class can bit, can? Say soft soft, say one time. Settle. I got standard wan, okayyy.


Uh, I think that's it. End of story. I kinda
ran out of threes to talk about already.

Best parts of the night?
The company. The music.
And that flowery teacup. =p


------------


In case you'd like to pay these places a visit, here are the addresses (and phone numbers, should you end up taking as many wrong turns as we did):


FONG LYE RESTAURANT
9, Plaza Prismaville
Jalan 19/70A
Desa Sri Hartamas
51200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-62017998

* Their other branch is at Imbi.

FONG LYE RESTAURANT
94, Jalan Imbi
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-21456061

-----

THE WINE HOUSE
Lot G-17, Ground Floor
Hartamas Shopping Centre
No.60, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1
Sri Hartamas
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-62010830
www.winehouse.com.my

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

aiyo! Went winehouse but didnt even taste wine....for wat eh?!

Red wine (the sweet type one) taste really nice la.....A great companion to 65% cooked steak....Try it! You will get addicted =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. Cannot lah. I just don't do alcohol. Am not a big vice person. Have a big distaste for ciggies and can't bear the taste of alcohol. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Me no like ciggies but when come to Red wine...haha...beh tahan la!....must smell & take a sip....=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Hmmm. I think I'd probably be okay with SOME liquor IF my body didn't reject it. I don't mind the taste of some mixes.

ah:beng said...

1mm? :) HO HO HO.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ah:beng
– STOP BRINGING UP MY SECRETS IN PUBLIC PLACES!!!

David Cheong said...

LOL!!!!!!!!! My office is just behind that restaurant hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: David Cheong
– Haha. You mean the one at Imbi? You always go there wan ah?

David Cheong said...

Not the one in Imbi, the one in desa sri hartamas

Pam Song said...

ATTN: David Cheong
– EH! You working in Hartamas meh???

Post a Comment

Talk to me!