Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fehmes?

If you thought that I was fehmes cos of that little feature interview with Live & Inspire, this ex-colleague of mine lagi fehmes. =p


Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby present you former McCann Erickson Art Director, highflying brand and design consultant, photography enthusiast turned CIMB model...


*drumroll*

ALEC LOH!




This wan lah considered fehmesss. Little kuchi fart like me cannot fight at all. So, let's just not compare the junior leagues to those who have gone pro, okay?


*grin*


Kudos to The Male Ah Lian for stumbling upon this multi-million-dollar ad and putting out a request for me to "spread the lurve." =p I did.

5 comments :

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!

test said...

maybe it can inspire Pam Song to join the modeling career perhaps XD

Simon Seow said...

That should be me. T_T

'mike. said...

you'll be more famous one day, but by then dont forget this friend of yours.. mike... hehe...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RUN WITH THE WAVE
– Whoa. Tiba tiba only.


ATTN: Spectre
– Hahaha. Modeling? You giving me my big break into the industry? I'll take it!


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Uh... CIMB? You sure? Haha.


ATTN: 'mike.
– Whoa. Long time no see. Haha. Hope you're coping well. And no no, if I'd have forgotten you guys, I wouldn't have been able to remember that it's been awhile since you've stopped by. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!