Sunday, September 07, 2008

148 Unread Messages

I've got this terrible habit of never logging off MSN. And of never changing my status. Regardless of whether I'm at my comp, or whether I'm out for lunch, or whether I'm already lying dead in the basement of my condo (CHOI!)... my status stays the same way it was set as when I logged on. Online, Offline, Not Available, Away – they all kinda mean the same thing when it comes to me...


I'm. Going. To. Take. Years. To. Reply. Your. Messages.


Haha. See? At least I'm honest. If you message me on MSN from this day forth, don't say you haven't been warned. =p


So I went out all day yesterday (will blog about that when I find the time) and ended up coming home to 148 unread messages. Siao-ness! That's 148 unread messages from 20-plus friends, no less! -_-' I'm gonna show you the two I liked best. Haha. Or rather the two most entertaining ones that managed to catch my eye. =p


FIRST!




Awww, ya see that? Lard enjoys
reading my stuff! I'm so touched. =)


But wait. She tells me to post more jokes. Hmmm. Does that mean that I haven't been joking enough of late? Hmmm. Does that mean that I used to be funny and that I'm not anymore? Hmmm. Or does it mean that I'm the 'funniest' person in the blogosphere and she'd love to hear more bad puns and lame lines from me? Hmmm hmmm. This shall be subject to further thinking and mental assessment.


SECOND!




Mom and daughter look alike?

*with eyes wide open*

Noooo. You don't say! That's one in a million!
Let's call Bernama and tell 'em all about it!
I'm sure this story would make the front pages
of every newspaper and tabloid! WAH!!!

*cough cough*

Tee hee.

I'm sorry I'm being mean. Forgive me but sarcasm
seems to come naturally on Sunday afternoons. =p


The pic of Mom and I that I posted
in Taipei Part 2: Making My Way There.


So who's the clone? I'm partial to the belief and inclined to believe that it's Mom. (Cos that means that I get to be the original.) Although technically, she did come first. But, oh, cummon... Who really cares about technicalities these days, right? Right right? RIGHT!


*grin*


I should leave my MSN status Online and actually be Away more often. 2 messages to remember out of 148 isn't too bad. At least it gives me something to blog about. =p

18 comments :

Jono said...

Your lips, nose and eyes practically the same ! haha

Unknown said...

What jokes?

I'm compelled to think that I am as confused as you are or i reckon that Evelyn Marieta is hinting u for more jokes to the not-so-many-in-the-first-place, coz i dont see any worthy comedic posts, pfftttt.

Even your labels for Jokes is numbering at a mere (12). So please entertain the Lard and us with more comedic posts whenever u can, heh.

Unknown said...

And Darlie the Toothpaste is right about the facial features of u and Aunty Melsong.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jo-no
– Haha. Issit? I didn't know it was parts of us that you could pick out!


ATTN: Chris
– Babi. I've got PUH-LEN-TEE of funny posts I don't file under jokes. Heh! Time to improve on that research result, boy! Rarr!

Unknown said...

*oink* *snort* *snort*

But i oredi did. Using my sampling period from July when i started reading till now. The recent "Spammers" was farnee material but the input primarily was from the fwens u wanna disown (please, u dont disown farnee fwens, hahaha).

Ok, ok, i shall let u have the benefit of the doubt. Piggy shouldnt be too demanding.

*oink* *snort* *snort*

*snort* *snort* *denial* *denial* *snort* *snort* *snort* *snort* *denial* *denial* *snort* *snort*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Gasp! Who let the pigs out?? =p No wonder it's started stinking! HAHAHA.

Unknown said...

*oink* *snort*

But i showered oredi... 3months ago.

*oink, snort snort*

Evelyn M said...

Oh My GOODNESS !!! can't believe you posted that up..
Must cover up faster !
I'm not bored and waiting for you to post up new jokes ok, I'm very happening ok !!...
I'm one happening piece of lard who by "chance" took a "glance" on your blog :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– 3 months? Hmmm. That's not too bad, I guess. Based on the smell, I was expecting a year!!! =p


ATTN: evelyn
– Cover up? Haha. Puh-leeze. Too late for that now. =p

Jeffro said...

Woah! I nvr had so many unread messages lidat, unless they were spams (note: not sPAMs ya =P)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– EH! Dun pretend pretend use words then mana tau the words are to bantai me wan. Cannot!!!

Jeffro said...

LOL.. where got bantai u?
see the note?

not sPAMs ya =P

not bantai-ing at all.. =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– You got! You got! You lieeessss!!!

Dun think I dunno. >(

Jeffro said...

Me not! me not! me smiiiiiiles!!!

Mmg dun have, why u dun believe me?
=(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Smiles are to hide the inner burst of laughter!!!

Jeffro said...

O_O i smiles coz i always smiles..

but u got a point there..

*grins*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Wheee! Laughter the best medicineeeee!!!

Jeffro said...

^_^ indeed! muahahahaha *except for this sorta laughs*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!