Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ROADTRIP!!!

Two girls, a guy and a my Baby.
(Whoa, that stolen line totally made sense!)


-----------


The SMS-ing that was going on between
the girls sometime last night...


Pam Song: 8am!

Umberraerra: Omg so excited can die.

Pam Song: Haha. Yeah, I know! Yay! Me, too! Me, too! Can die. Wheee! (This sentence would sound so wrong if it were taken out of context. =p)


As for the SMS conversation I had with the guy? Pfft. Don't even talk about it lah. So bloody potong that I'm not even going to bother posting it here lest it kills my so-excited-can-die gung-ho-ism.


*stares daggers at CHAO Ah Beng*

Anyhew, no time to chat any further.
I've got an Ah Beng to smack, and then
I'm off to Negeriku Yang Bersih Dan Indah.

Wheee!

4 comments :

Felicia Boo said...

Negeriku yang bersih dan indah heh..... Melaka Maju Jaya laaaa apa lagik! Hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Felicia
– Amboi!!! Bangga-nye!

zecount said...

where got should Sabah ..Negeri di bawah bayu

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– One day trip lah. No point flying all the way there for just one day.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!