Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Did You Just Fail? Or Did You Even Fail To Fail?

Today, it became official. You don't need to know English deep deep in order to be an English writer. And that's only the beginning of the conversation... (Haha. I love the way it ends better. =p)


---------


JC: You were right. It was 'celebration'... not 'celebrations'.

Pam Song: Okay.

JC: It's cos it's a collective noun.

Pam Song: Okay.

JC: So since it's a collective noun, it's lumped together. We don't look at it as many celebrations.

Pam Song: Uh... okay. You know what, JC? Noun, pronoun, past participle... to me it's all the same thing. Haha. To know right or wrong, I just hear lah. Sound right ma right lor; sound wrong ma wrong lor. Haha.

JC: Yeah, I also dun really know. Haha.

Pam Song: Ah Beng knows.

JC: He's English teacher's son ma.

Pam Song: Ya lah. But that would also mean that I quite fail lah. Haha. Cos I was once an English teacher's daughter. HAHA.

JC: Issit???

Pam Song: Yeah. But my mom's forte was Math lah. She only taught English cos her English was good. Like a second subject lah.

JC: Oh... So means your Math very good lah.

Pam Song: Uh... okay lah. Enough to get me my A1 lor.

JC: Che wah.

Pam Song: But... also enough for me to fail my Add Math lor. Haha.

JC: Huh??? You failed ah???

Pam Song: Yeah. Haha. I wanted to drop and take other subs but my school dun allow ma. So I ma go in and draw pictures lor.

JC: Sure or not? Eh, at least I got a P8 or a P7 lor.

Pam Song: Eh, hello. If you pass with crummy results ah, it means you tried.

JC: *blink blink* And that's... bad? *confused*

Pam Song: HAHA. Well, yeah! Cos it means that you went in, did your best, and your best was still not good enough. It means that you FAILED to get good grades... AND you also FAILED to fail! See how terrible that sounds???

JC: *incredulously* WHAT!?

Pam Song: *smug expression*

JC: You should blog this. -_-'


---------


I just love the way my brain works.

*grin*

18 comments :

choco said...

AHA! I knew I wasn't the only person who didn't get all those past participle present perfect stuff. *smug* and aiya, fail add math can still get an A2 in SPM XD cause thats wad i got.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– HAHAHAHA. Means you same gang as me! Whee! See? There are two of us. We're not weird. Heh heh. =p

zecount said...

sumtimes i do wonder how ur brain is wired ..ketara dunno got tune-up from where one

o.o said...

but but but, it makes total sense what :) JC failed either way. hoho.

i alsos dun knows whys his so confewsians.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Eh! I made sense! PERFECT sense!


ATTN: ben
– Benzies! You agrees!!! I knowings I'm not wrong. Why you no calls me since weekend?

choco said...

We're not weird! Eheh.

yapthomas said...

Exactly and in my part.. I failed to fail.. sigh.. hahahaha

o.o said...

coz i is stuck all day at home doing work until siennnnnnn :(

never say he doesn't work hard for the money, esp when this is like the ONLY source of income for now. ahha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– NO, WE'RE NOT!!!


ATTN: yapthomas
– Awww, it's okay. *pats head*


ATTN: ben
– Work = Money. Money = Food + Entertainment. Food + Entertainment = Life.

Shuddup and suck it up!

Jeffro said...

man i just could not fit in this conversation.. So so, deep deep.. LOL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Deep?! Where got deep deep wor???

Jeffro said...

got.. since my English, wery the surface.. so this is deep.. ^_^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. You no un? England no up? Hahaha.

Jeffro said...

LOL.. yaw.. England no up..
Malaysia Boleh!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Aiyo. No up is no good. Need to pushing more high. Can? Come on! I belief you!!!

Jeffro said...

going up..
reading Cambridge Dictionary..
*roll eyes*
hahahaha.. nah..
I cant even fnsh the Fajar Bakti Oxford Dictionary.. LOL

i shall start from the beginning...
"Learn your ABC's"

Jeffro said...

going up..
reading Cambridge Dictionary..
*roll eyes*
hahahaha.. nah..
I cant even fnsh the Fajar Bakti Oxford Dictionary.. LOL

i shall start from the beginning...
"Learn your ABC's"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Let's sing it together!

"A, B, C, D, E, F, Geeeee..."

Your turn!!





This time really siao liao. -_-

Post a Comment

Talk to me!