Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Againnn...

Just made it home after attending the Nuffnang Preview Screening of Mamma Mia! The Movie – a feel good movie that forces a hearty laugh every now and again. Not too shabby, I must say. Lame at bits but if close one eye, can lah. Boleh tahan.


My two free tickets, courtesy of Nuffnang.


Learned a couple of things today, though:


1. Sitting along the very first row in the cinema is a very, very, VERY s-t-u-p-i-d thing to do. Especially if you've already got a splitting headache.

2. Not all actors and actresses were born to be actors-CUM-singers. (Much to my surprise, Pierce Brosnan quite slack in the sing-song department.)

3. Even actors who were hot hot hot during their hey-days eventually turn fat and flabby... and not to mention very HAIRY, too! (Again, I'm referring to dear ol' ex-Bond, Mr Brosnan. *shakes head and sighs*)

4. Old aunties who prance around with thick make-up and half their boobs hanging out in low-cut tops scare me.

5. Overly-buffed male bods do not turn me on. In fact, the effect these coagulated chunks of muscle have on me is very much otherwise. *shiver* (I bet you half the guys in that scene are gay.)

6. We all want to know where (and from whom) we come from.

7. Weddings – whatever the culture, whatever the religion, whatever the style – are wunnerful.

8. Love. Never. Dies. Not even after 21 years of not seeing or hearing from the love of your life.


Okay, now I no owes you guys no movie post. Heh.


You know what, I need to get me some instant shut-eye right now. Got a full-on dose of super kau lam yan mei (English translation: Male BO) today and it's been hitting me hard in the head since the afternoon. *groan* It didn't help that the two Panadols I popped did nothing to ease the pain. Gotta crash to clear it outta my system before tomorrow comes, alrights. You guys be good. Ta!

4 comments :

David Cheong said...

a bit the fast right... gila LOL

marcusan said...

yea.. you posted even faster than me! lol

Simon Seow said...

Mission Accomplished. Managed to camwhore with Lady Pamela Song. Pierce Brosnan really suck in the singing. Too bad I can't tell him to shut up.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: David Cheong
– Haha. You all go YC wat. I didn't. Plus, might as well let it all out while it's still fresh, no? =p


ATTN: e s t a n c u s
– Haha. Yay!

Pam Song: 1 | estancus: 0
DING DING! =p


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. "Lady Pamela Song???" Need bo? Haha.


ATTN: Baby
– Haha. Good to know you found it entertaining. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!