Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tinki Talks Is Now Advertised On PTP.com!

Ladies and gentlemen, friends and family, boys and girls of all ages, races and faces. I'm pleased to announce to you that Tinki Talks... is now being advertised on another page! Woo hoo!


THE STORY
BEHIND THIS STORY:

Penang Tua Pui (English translation: Penang Fatty or Penang Fatso) offered Tinki Talks a 300 X 300 ad space on their site sometime last week and as of 11:04AM today, the ad was up and in place. Excited-ness-tess! Haha. (Funny, but I ain't complaining. It's whoopie tootsie time!)


As I'm sure you'll notice, there's a screenshot of Penang Tua Pui on the left (sooooo loooonngg the page!) and on the right, you'll see the same screenshot with aids to finding the exact placement of my 300 X 300 – I've darkened everything else but the ad to make it easier for you to pick it out.


Started working on it last night (ugh, I'm such a procrastinator -_-) and sent it over right before hitting the sack. This is what my ad looks like in real size.




What thinketh thou?


Was too busy the past week to design a new header AND an ad to match lah (must main matching-matching), so I just ended up deciding to use what I'd already have. Whipped this one up in a half hour and left my August header where it was, the way it was. (Phew.)


AND...


IF you've been attentive, IF you have an eye for detail, and/or IF you're kaypo enough to want to know everything, you'll notice that there's a new ad lounging around my sidebar. Go check it out. =p

7 comments :

Unknown said...

The yellowish green color doesnt look fitting around the pinkie frame. If u can, change it to some other more organic colors.

Today, PTP.com; tomorrow, TheStar; the day after tomorrow, TIME magazine; and the day after that, PLAYBOY!!!
If u need a manager or agent or publicist, please inform me, I can be all in one.

Can i call u "lassie" from now on?

RealGunners said...

fehmes nyer~~~!!!

Jeffro said...

so popular.. One step closer to Hollywood's Hall of Fame.. wootza!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Haha. But but... The clashing is what rocks!

And TheStar?! TIME!? PLAYBOYYY??!?? Siao liao lu. Haha. You wanna be my manager? Send me your resume and cover letter, and I'll think about it. =p

And NO, you can't call me lassie! Sounds like a feline, wei!


ATTN: RealGunners
– Haha. Not really. It's just blog networking. at work. =p


ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahahaha. Hollywood. Yeah, I guess I could do with a little bit of Hollywood in my life. =)

Jeffro said...

well before there, try to get your feet out of MalaysiaHood.. ^_^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Like... HOW!?

Jeffro said...

Good point there..
You can't run away also..
Try taking a plane.. *grins*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!