Monday, August 25, 2008

Back & Front

Remember how I got a not-so-Korean courier last week? Remember how I said I'd blog about my gift the day after? Remember how I then said I'd supply you with pichas of me in that gift as soon as I blogged about the wedding? Well, dearies... 'soon' is NOW.


TADA!!!




(I'm only pretending to be excited. Really. I felt uber lame and
narcissistic taking these pics outside my office entrance. Boo.
See the things I do for you guys? You see or not?! Say 'thank you.')




Wore this to work so that I wouldn't have to change into it later for the wedding at night. And that wedding, by the way, blew. Like, totally. We ended up parking a mile away from the venue, no thanks to the lousy parking system at the place. Then we ended up standing around for 45 minutes waiting for a free table. In a drizzle. When we finally found a place, we had to wait in line at the buffet before even getting a whiff of rendang. By the time the crowd around the buffet dwindled, most of the good stuff was gone. Haih. And the worst was that we only got to speak to the couple for less than a minute. -_-




No offense to the wedded couple though.
They looked super hot holy in their outfits
with the keris and all. =p Very Melayu. (Duh.)

Congratulations on finding each other, guys!
Better get to work quick! Me wants to carry baby.

*grin*


Camwhoring just before Ex-Gangsta Kia
came to pick me for the wedding.


And thank you, Cocorich,
for dressing me for the event.
I have other events in my books.

*cough-teehee-cough*


p/s: I just realised that Melayu weddings are very cost-effective. Sure make money wan! Based on our ang pows alone, I think we probably paid for 2 and a half tables. No kidding. And there were just 8 of us.

24 comments :

kellster said...

THANK YOUUUU PAMMM :p

ehehe and i just cracked up when i read what u wrote

'like, totally'

just reminded me of our american accent convo's :P

I know, right?:P

-kellster

Jono said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jono said...

hahaha

Anonymous said...

wah so leng leng lor... if you add up with fine white gold necklace and wrist's bracelet (like Swatch accesories)...Just like Jessica Alba....=P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: kelz
– Hahaha. I remember that conversation. Like, totally. =p


ATTN: Jo-no
– Laugh lah laugh.


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Me??? Like Jessica Alba??? Woo hoo! Amazing. You just made my day. =p

Jeffro said...

awwwwhhh..
how sweet...

*hugs*
Thank you!

lol!

nways, now wat about the other "Baju"?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Now you know! Appreciate laaa. Paiseh you know. =p

And about that other baju... uh, wait can? Haha. No time laaa. I have so many backlogged posts!!!

nithyakuthiah said...

Wah Pam. Sexsay ! ( the first picture ) Nice baju.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - nithya -
– But but but... Only the first pic??? =( No sexsay throughout?

nithyakuthiah said...

Wait. Lemme go look at it again.

nithyakuthiah said...

Ok la. All also sexsay la. You need coaching with the back pose though. Work that rear. I know you have none, but cuba cuba la k? =)

Unknown said...

Wawaweewa,

That's a chic and sophisticated look, hahaha, maybe Miss MonaLisaSmile from North Korea should have u as de face of Cocorich. It would then be u accessor-ized with Fox the Golden Retriever, instead of the amah.

Strut along the catwalk a few more times, and u'll be used to it and wont say its uber lame, or narcissistic or pretend excitement anymore.

Nice ass.

Anonymous said...

Haha....true mah...if girls wear liddat, it brings out the elegance yet informal kind of look...

You have great taste in dressings woman. Not too revealing but yet looked sexy! Too bad too many girls are so lala in dressings...

Just add up with little soft accesories....sure look extra elegance! Haha....I spoke like your professional image stylist....Sometimes, I wonder I studied the wrong field liao =))))Hahahahaha!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - nithya -
– Eh eh!!! Ppl say I got nice butt okayyy. Dun komen komen my rear so negatively laaaa. Depresso sial.


ATTN: Chris
– I wouldn't mind being the face of Cocorich if she paid me well for it. Haha.

Strut along the catwalk? Did it once. Had fun but... dunno if I'm up for doing it again. Haha. But fun lah. No regrets. =p

"Nice ass."

Thanks! You just made my day. My butt crack's smiling. =)

(-_- YUCK.)


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. Thanks! But... I'm usually in jeans and a baby-T. Haha. Saves a lot of time and hassle. Looking good is too much effort lah. =p

I did think of accessorizing but... I ended up running late for work already so I just didn't bother. Haha.

Simon Seow said...

You look hot! Well, I have two more pieces of garment at my disposal if you wish I can drop a mail to Andrew and ask him to send one of my quota to your doorstep.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Thanks. And... can pass quota wan meh? Haha. They allow ah? Later Andrew kill me. =p

Simon Seow said...

Eh, why he wants to kill you? It's my reward leh.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Cos he already gimmie ma! Haha. Now get another one? Slice off my nose and feed it to the dogs, man... =p

nithyakuthiah said...

K la. K la. Nice butt la. I like the lighting in the 3rd photo. Very the nice. And you look very the sweet.

=)

yapthomas said...

Yeah! The Malay Wedding I attended last weekend was like.. WHOA! I think we Chinese should adopt their style. Very cost effective and saving....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - nithya -
– Awww. Now that's more like it. =p

WHEN WANNA MEET UP, WOMAN??


ATTN: yapthomas
– Cheh. I don't wanna adopt their style. It's cost effective lah. But I can't ever imagine my wedding looking that way. Or being so disorganised. No no. It's gotta be a good mesh of Chinese and Ang Mor for me.

nithyakuthiah said...

Anytime babes. You get a time off your crazy working hours, gimme a cincin. Aight ?

*huggies*

Jeffro said...

LOL.. Paiseh?
got ar?? Wootz..
good.. *winks*

I've been waiting weih.. O_O

Hmm.. Quite a number of comments on your butt.. Ooo..
me? no comment.. ^_^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - nithya -
– Haha. Set. Sounds like a plan to me. Cincin it is! Mwah!


ATTN: Jeffro
– I can't seem to catch up on my comments!!! How??? Boo hoo. I'm a lousy blogger. ='(

Post a Comment

Talk to me!