Monday, August 11, 2008

The Truth Well Told But Often Told To Shut Up

Adidas organised a 10km run at Dataran Merdeka last weekend and, in case you didn't know, the event was aptly named "Adidas King Of The Road 10km". (Cool name huh?) Personally, I think that the event was especially tailored for either: (1) adrenaline junkies, (2) people with strongly embeded semangat kiasu, (3) folks who enjoy a little bit of self-inflicted torture to make up their weekends, or (4) people with suicidal tendencies.


-_-

Not a very promising or positive crowd
to bring together by the hundreds if you ask me.


Anyways, since I didn't fit into any of the aforementioned categories, I didn't go for it. (Obviously. Duh. You want me to die on the streets of Shah Alam ah?) But JC did. And this morning, he came all the way to The Cu•bi•cle just to show off his medal.




*rolls eyes*

Not only is he a bloody narcissist, he's
a super thick-skinned Cheras Ah Pia, too!


He say he regret never buy number. You all
quickly go buy first. If win must share share.


Apparently Adidas' "Impossible is nothing" tagline was used as the official support-the-dying-runners'-so-that-they-keep-running-and-not-give-up-or-pass-out cheer. It's clear that this is one butt-kicking tagline lah. Just like Nike's "Just do it." Sigh. Makes me feel inferior typing it out here even. -_-




BUT...

Who says you need to run 10km, tear your muscles
and sweat buckets in order to wear a medal?




I also can lah.

15 comments :

Unknown said...

Eh, tak tau malu, didnt earn the medal yet proudly wearing it and prancing around with it. Pfft, guess u never won a medal before. Hahaha!
Erm, L is for what? N what was that tagline from L'oreal? Erm what was it again, can u say it while wearing that medal?

And btw, brilliant tagline there, its like... truth well told indeed but shut the flip up, hah!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha....like MILO advertisement model la!.....Wahahaha!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Haha. I dun care. Bottom line is that I get to wear. =p

And yes. I can say it. Because I'm worth it. *grin*


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– HAHA. Milo?? So sad case. Haha.

Unknown said...

Blergh,

u r no f.u.n.

u're supposed to say "ROARRRRRR!!!"

Ok, oklah wearla wearla, bite it as well while u're at it.

ah:beng said...

gedik gedik!

do you have a picture of The Truth Well Told But Often Told To Shut Up wearing the medal? Gmail it to me :)

yays!

Jeffro said...

on behalf of KakPam:

ROOOOOOAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha..
How was that Chris?
Din reli get the pitching right though.. LOL

i wondered what would happen to Pam if she ran 10km.. O_O

zecount said...

easy ... by the first 300meters (if not less) or so ..she'll have turn the fastest route to her "baby" and probably drive home or better still ... the nearest shopping mall hehehe

zecount said...

she'll have no problem doing 10ks anytime ... in the mall ... i mean with the amount of walking they do when they are shopping it's a miracle they are not marathon runners

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Haha. Nope. I roar at MY command. Not yours. =p


ATTN: ah:beng
– Gedik! And no. Truth Well Told is mine. MINE! You'll always play second fiddle.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Gatal. Go and humour him summore. Ish!

AND YOU DUN PATRONIZE ME AH!!! I'm warning you! I terror running wan okayyy!


ATTN: zecount
– My baby rawks. And shopping is a sport. Dincha know?


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Ketawa ape?

Unknown said...

Jeff,

All i heard was *MEOWWWWWWWW*.
Try harder, and louder. Maybe u should use Kodomo Lion Toothpaste to help with the roaring tune.

Unknown said...

Btw, what is inside "Jake in the Box"?

I heard of Dick in the Box , which features Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg, though.

Jeffro said...

LOL @ Chris...
good one.. unfortunately i dun have one rite now..
hahahaha... was it that bad?? *ponders*

Ok KakPam.. no more humouring him..
hahaha.. O_O scary...
i only scared u will RUN after me..
*hmm, stops n thinks*
No, that'll be good wouldn't it? LOL

I challenge u to LUMBA LARI contest..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– I used to have a primary school classmate we all used to call Kodomo Lion. Haha.


ATTN: Chris
– I received some chocolates and a DVD from a reader (read: Adrian Lim) once. The stuff came in that box.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Lumba lari? I sure win. SURE WIN!

Jeffro said...

Sure boh??
*nyek nyek nyek*

u nid me to give you a starting lift? Hahahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Why would I need a lift for a run??? You know your sports events wan or not?! Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!