Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Youniverse – Home Of VisualDNA

And what in the world is VisualDNA? Well, that's your personality in pictures. It's an ingenious creation by imagini™. If you're not into wordy online tests, this is the perfect personality test for you. *click* It's pretty accurate (at least when comes to me and a couple of other friends), and very interesting to say the least.


Pam Song's Most Recent Personality Test Results

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test



Actually, I remember doing it once way back when... (I can't seem to find that post right now. Maybe it's lost in the jungles of TOTT. I'm not sure.) ...but they've revamped the look. I'm sure of it. Don't remember it ever looking this way. But whatever. It works the way it used to and is still as accurate as it was.


I've changed, though. My personality is different now. (Though I can't for the life of me remember what my personality result used to be specifically. -_-) Hmmm. Wonder if that's a good thing.


*shrugs*

Oh well. Break time's over.
Time to get back to work.

2 comments :

amb3r1te said...

my personality has changed over the years too. and like u, i wonder if its a good or bad thing :S

Pam Song said...

ATTN: amb3r1te
– I guess growing up does take its toll on us. We begin to place more importance on the things that matter. Like future. Family. Stability. We're not as naive as we used to be. And that's good. But we've also lost our childlike innocence. And that, on the other hand, is bad.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!