Monday, August 11, 2008

Breakfast: The Most Important Meal Of The Day

Why? Because it sets the pace for the rest of the day.




And what could possibly go wrong with
setting the day's pace with FREE breakfast, I ask you???

NOTHING!

Let me tell you this:
if a day begins well, it runs well and ends well.




Somehow, free food always tastes better
than food you've had to pay for. =p


p/s: See? I told you it pays to know the money people. Haha. Especially those who come in for work before the clock strikes 9AM. (They get to enjoy the free breakfast my company provides. =p) And rest assured, the good ones never fail to Debit your joint Friendship Account with banana breakfasts. =)

6 comments :

zecount said...

comes with the "change" is it?? hehehehe

zecount said...

i sooo hope u get it if not this would be a one-sided converstaion

estherlauderlyn said...

looking at the pictures just reminded me i had my favourite fruits in the fridge back in kl that i bought and forgotten to eat.

aiseh :( bought 10 some more. whos gonna eat now!? grr.
and why you always getting nice surprises no one surprises me with free food here :(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Uh... Confession. Tak berapa ingat. =p


ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– Haha. Why? Cos I have the 'right' friends, maybe? =p

sheon said...

i want banana.........!!

nvm..this morning i had a perfect breakfast of cereal with milk, and moments later a strong cup of nescafe alta rica.....!!! perfect!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Cannot. I want. And today, I got TWO! Wheee! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!