Thursday, August 21, 2008

Zohan

Got me free tickets to watch Zohan yesterday,
courtesy of Seventeen and the lady working within.

And thank goodness they were free.




Cos I fell asleep midway through. Tee hee.


I was already pretty tired out by night time. (No thanks to my crazy schedule over the past week.) So it really didn't help that the jokes were pretty much recycled time and time again throughout the movie. The LAME, SLAPSTICK, SUGGESTIVE JOKES, especially. Bleh.


I'd say this movie was pirated DVD standard only. No more than that. I wouldn't pay RM10 to watch it at the cinema. I'd even sleep over the thought of paying the KL standard rate of RM6 for a pirated DVD. And I'd think twice about buying it for RM4 in Penang before pulling out my purse. But I'd probably watch half of it (with a lot of forwarding in between) if it was downloaded. =p

9 comments :

Jeffro said...

=.=" slept in the cinema..
if i was there, u'd be awake wif ur eyes WIDE opened..
lucky u..

LOL

Pam Song said...

HAHAHA. I don't think anything could have kept me awake lor. =p

Unknown said...

*whisper, not too loud*
found some streaming links below, of course the new ones are de theatre shaky quality.
movies

movies

drama

Jeffro said...

ya think so?
i doubt so lor..

I bet i cud keep u awake..
wakakakak!

Unknown said...

Why? How? u always get freebies?

I went to watch The Strangers with my coursemate(celebrate end of exams) and..., wtf! wat a sucky movie, @#$%^*&.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– WAH! Damn keng. Good good! Keep up the good work. Haha. I shall put those websites to good use when I have the time to enjoy a nice hot cuppa in front of the telly with my feet propped up. =)

And I dunno why I always get freebies. Haha. But I'm not complaining either. Wahahaha.

What movie is The Strangers? It sounds familiar. (But I'm just to sleepy to Google anything right now. =p)


ATTN: Jeffro
– But but... I don't want to be kept awake!!! People like me need sleep, okayyy. =p

Unknown said...

twitching L'Oreal's overused tagline, "Because you deserve it" so you get freebies.

De Strangers, well, looking at the poster i thot it was a ghost horrow movie. It turned out to be a slasher type movie, which bored me out by the time the movie clocked 20min, moving at snail pace without anything to show for. It wasnt scary or ...well plainly put, it's shite.

I would say it epitomizes the real-life situation in Britain(London especially) where yobs/chavs routinely knife random folks, peers or victims, they see in the streets to death. Ermm, this movie is net-streaming viewership material... at best.

Jeffro said...

LOL.. then u should pass me the freebies, and u head home to sleep..

that way, it's a win win situation..
Clever kan? ^_^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Eh! 'TWEAKING' lah. Not 'twitching'. -_- Haha.

I still dunno which movie de Strangers is. But taking into consideration what you're saying, I think I'll just forget about it altogether. =p


ATTN: Jeffro
– I WANT THE FREEBIES!!! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!