Friday, August 29, 2008

Cindy The Purple Guest Blogger

NOTE: Self-appointed Guest Blogger post ahead (only the purple text), with Blog Owner sitting right next to the said Guest Blogger, frowning, as she types. Blog owner suggests ignoring all words that begin with "pr" and "3G". And at Tinki Talks, Blog Owner's word is law. Thank you for your kind cooperation.


------------

i love cindy. i will buy her a prada bag
and an 3G iphone. because i love her.

– Says Cindy the soon-to-be-proud-owner-of-a-prada-bag-iphone.
(Pam says: This is the same Cindy who also happens
to be McCann Erickson's Senior Copywriter.)

"thanks pam. i love you too"

------------

*sweat*


She says I owe her this much cos she gave me a packet of "frickin' delicious, crunchy" Mamee – in her own words (she's standing right behind me telling me what to write -_-) – two days ago.




This is one frickin' expensive packet of Mamee, wei.
I think I need to find me a new junk food provider. -_-

3 comments :

CincauHangus.com said...

u said ignore the words starting with pr and 3g kan.. but i still see iphone.. :P

Jeffro said...

Wooo.. someone's going for holiday i presume?

OMG, mamee became that expensive ady? *thinks* Well only in your hands la, i think.. ^_^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CincauHangus.com
– RAWR!!! Don't get technical with me, boy!


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Yeah. Went and returned already. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!