Monday, August 11, 2008

The Weekend In Pichas

I can't believe that the weekend totally breezed me by. Am I really one foot into Monday already!? NOOOO!!! Sigh. *pouts* I'm beat. All tired out. But the very happy, deeply contented, could-not-ask-for-more kinda tired. =)


So, since brain-dead sapients don't make much sense in late night posts, I'ma gonna let my weekend pichas do the talking. Will only inject text when absolutely necessary, alrights? (Yeah, right. *rolls eyes*) At least I'll try.


-------------


Gum and coloured screws. Nice!
(The coloured screws, I mean.)



See? High class or low class, we're all the same. Even vogue fashion houses like Coast (with dresses that cost up to RM890 and more) have rogues visit their stores. -_-


NOTE: Girly gush coming up. Skip to next picha if disinterested. Psst! I fell in love with a strapless, baby doll maxi by Coast that was just oh-so-delicious. Very floaty and very Spring. Yums! I'd so wear that for a garden wedding. Too bad their dresses don't come in any size smaller than 8. -_- Such rotten luck. I tell you, it just sucks being me my size lah. Sucks. (What I didn't say was that it cost a whopping RM890. So, that didn't quite help in my getting the dress either. Sigh.)


-------------


Great shoes (so they say), terrible English. What a turn off!


Just couldn't resist snapping this one for my personal collection. Haha. It gave me the instant Copywriter giggles. And to be honest, I felt the need to capture it on JPG cos it's the only thing that stands to remind me that my job of converting EBT to proper English, is important. (How sad is that??? -_-)


-------------




I have funny neighbours who think they're funny. =)


-------------


Bleh. Good company, bad performance.
I fell asleep during the first half of the show. -_-


-------------


Shattered full-length glass at Bentley Music.


So very pretty! They should just leave it like this and not bother changing them (there were two) anymore. (Unless they both come crashing down lah.) It gives the place a very distinctive rocker feel. Almost like being in an environment that is home to music so loud it shatters glass. Very cool.


-------------


Me, enjoying my first dose of solo time all weekend.


NOTE: Personal Message to Ah Beng coming up. Please proceed to next picha... unless kaypo. Don't forget the bicycles! You pinky-promised. And for once in your life, please lah. Keep your promises. I'm holding you to this one.


-------------


Main matching-matching. Secara tak sengaja.
Lepas itu, sendiri syok. Sendiri geli hati. =p


-------------



Supper in my jammies, courtesy of The Housemate.


I just realised that it's been 3 years since a man made me a meal from scratch. The last 'man-made' meal I had (yes, I'm being as literal as I can be) was back in mid-2005 when this dude who was looking to impress made me a nice, home cooked Western dinner with grilled lamb rib chops in mushroom-slash-brown sauce, with fries and steamed broccoli on the side. Haha. Memories, memories.


-------------


Anyhew, enough! The weekend's over, I'm officially 3 hours into Monday, and I'm still as sleep-deprived as always. Indeed, nothing's changed. Haha. Goodnight, guys! See ya tomorrow.

8 comments :

RealGunners said...

for a few seconds, i couldn't make out what Pichas mean...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– HAHAHA. You're more brain dead than me!

*grin*

Simon Seow said...

Luncheon meat and baked beans are not from scratch la.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Eh, it's considered from scratch lah. Not tapau also.

choco said...

wah, don't need to sleep wan ah? hahaha, no worries you're not the only brain dead person. I had 4 hours of sleep on a monday morning too! :)

eh, and i love luncheon meat. but its soo unhealthy. bah.

Anonymous said...

luncheon meat & baked beans?! All processed foods (with preservatives).....very unhealthy! Perhaps....toasted bread with butter plus half boiled eggs and & a cup of hot chocolates drink will be better choice....Err....I say until now also I hungry....Its all your fault....Haha =P

Unknown said...

Awww, quuute mushy mushy mushroomy jammies.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Need need. Who say no need sleep? Just that there are too many things for me to do. So in the end, no time to sleep. Haha.

And I LURVE luncheon meat, too! Especially when it's just fried in oil and eaten dry with rice. YUMS!


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Aiya, healthy or not healthy also I dun mind lah. Haha. As long as I get to eat. =p

And I don't buy bread or eggs. They always go bad before I finish eating them. -_-


ATTN: Chris
– Haha. I like em! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!