Friday, August 08, 2008

It's Friday!

Yay!

But ARGH!!!

So much to do, so little time.


Only 12 hours left to attack and go at all those wretched JRs like there's no tomorrow. (Technically there isn't – in terms of work days.) 12 hours to finish all I have to do. Crazy. So stress can die.


One person leaves, two arrive.


And all three want my time. Such brilliant timing as always. What to do? What to do? I have to choose. Make a choice. And depending on how you see it, the choice is easy... but tough.


Too much thinking on a Friday morning.


Too much thinking to do after 4 hours of sleep. (At least I got 4 last night. =p) It's not insomnia that I have. It's not a troubled mind that I've got. It's a whole lot of life to be lived in too little hours.


--------------


Trivia 1: I dozed off while sitting at my workspace writing my last post yesterday night. No kidding. Too tired already. Beh tahan but die die want to post. Haha.

Trivia 2: Dead tired last night and I still read a page or two of the latest chick lit I have in hand. At least I think it was 2 pages. Can't remember. I dozed off while doing that, too. Haha.

4 comments :

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

Eh! Can you please not work so hard? Dont be so rajin ok? Go back home and REST REST REST!

zecount said...

die die also dun wan to sleep early ...wanna delay until body condemn is it???

Vincent said...

haha some places I have visited might be from my photo archive. That will be since 2005 :)

HORSE? as your pet? @_@

Pam Song said...

ATTN: wEtwEtwAtEr
– Haha. I want to!!! Teach me how!!!


ATTN: zecount
– Haha. Body condemn. Interesting choice of words. Haha.


ATTN: Chee Wei
– I used to love horses. Very very much. And then... I grew up. -_-

Post a Comment

Talk to me!