Monday, August 18, 2008

Procrastination – The Silent Killer

I still haven't done what
I wanted and planned to do.

Sigh.

*smacks self*

How???


I just keep putting it off for fear of not eventually finding the outcome I'd prefer to have. I keep worrying that once I open up my Pandora's box and let her rip, things will... well, rip!


Sigh.


Unfortunately for me, the problem is this: the longer I wait, the weirder things are going to become, the less grasp I'll have upon the stability of the situation, and the more fragile the overall condition will be for everyone involved. Thus, making it tougher for things to work out with minimal boo-boos along the way when I eventually get around to doing what I want and plan to do when I do it.


*groan*

Headache lah, headache.

2 comments :

AA said...

do it later la...

early worm is breakfast for the birds...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Andrew Chua
– Haha. If only I could.

But I know I shouldn't. And to be honest, I don't want to either.

Roar. =(

Post a Comment

Talk to me!