Thursday, August 07, 2008

How Now Brown Cow?

I'm in need of a good holiday.
But I'll settle for a day out at the mall.
Just walking around, shopping my heart out.
And shopping my wallet empty. -_-


Oh, wait. I forgot. It already is. Crap. =_=




This is what happens when writers get together. The itchy-fingered writers start writing. (In her own words: "I was merely expressing myself through ink.") On other writers. The bored writers allow it. And show it off. Then, the trigger-happy writers grab their camera phones and start snapping away.

4 comments :

tim said...

i want my talent fee

Pam Song said...

ATTN: tim
– Sorry, Tim. I'm still paying off Ah Beng. Wait your turn ya...

tim said...

go find your own songs then :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: tim
– NOOOOOO!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!