Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lin Dan, Olympic Gold Medalist

Of boys and badminton.
(And of me showing off my semangat ke-Cina-an. =p)


-----------


Ah Beng: Lin Dan is cute. :)

Pam Song: Is he? Ok settle. I take Cook. You can have Lin Dan. :-D

Ah Beng: This is not a case of same diff k.

Pam Song: No, it's a case of same same. ;-)

Ah Beng: Nonsense :)

Pam Song: I saw the smile. I'll take that as a very agreeable yes. Thank you for your kind cooperation. Cook and I will be glad to have you at our wedding.

Ah Beng: Keep the dream alive cos when you wake up, he'll be in my bed not yours :)

Pam Song: It's good you're so positive. I envy you for your belief in yourself at achieving the impossible. Way to go, Benzies. Doesn't affect my marriage or his love for me, though. ;-) Prepare your chi mui speech alrights?

Ah Beng: Say what? Hahaha

Pam Song: Denial denial. What's the score?

Ah Beng: Lin Dan just won the first set 21-12 :(

Pam Song: At least I chose the American Idol winner and you chose the soon-to-be badminton single's Olympic gold medalist. We have good taste in men. Heh.

Ah Beng: (8 minutes later) He's already a gold medalist. Omg he's so hots lot. I want him so bad. And his gf is so fugly. Sigh. He deserves better. Like me.

Pam Song: -_-


-----------


Me being one with my Cina-ness sempena the Beijing Olympics 2008.


I've got a clearer pic of myself in these Chinese-school-girl pigtails but... I think I'll spare myself the added humiliation and stop while I'm ahead. (Kinda sorta, at least.) Haha. Go, China! Oh, and the tee I'm wearing says, "I ONLY DATE ATHLETES." Not too bad a tee to choose to wear today, no? It was a gift and I love it. It's one of my faves. Haha. But I think that I should now add a line that says, "I ONLY DATE ATHLETES... AND MEN WITH THE SURNAME COOK. WHO SING."


THE RESULT: China's Lin Dan (simplified Chinese: 林丹) – top men’s singles shuttler in the world – walks away with the Olympic gold medal after trashing Malaysia's Lee Chong Wei (simplified Chinese: 李宗伟) in two straights sets (21-12, 21-8). The game lasted 39 minutes. -_- Even so, Chong Wei is still set to receive RM300,000 of 'incentive money' from the Government for winning the silver medal.


BIMBO MOMENT CONFESSION: I just found out like, 5 minutes ago that lengchai boy Lin Dan (so Ah Beng says) is Chinese. o_O

16 comments :

Jeffro said...

O_O OMG..
woah.. i tot i blur enough..
u even more blur..
Most China people are chinese...

ah:beng said...

OMG blurness maximus.

I should be wearing that tee. Give. It. To. Me. If clothes can shrink, they very well can expand too!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Uh... I sorta didn't know it was China vs Malaysia at first. -_-


ATTN: ah:beng
– Bleh. You dun talk so much. You KNOW you weren't paying attention to the GAME. Don't kid yourself. Heh.

And no way!!! That t-shirt's MINE!!! No way I'm giving it to you. I love it! Plus, it was a GIFT! You don't give away gifts people get you, you know... -_-

yapthomas said...

hahah Bimbo confession!

But eventually, Lin Dan totally trashed LCW!.. sadly..

Jeffro said...

LOL!!

Oh btw..
Mah Pin Mui!

*forgotten to shout that out earlier*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Yeah he did. Technically, that cost CW RM700,000. Ouch.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Wth. -_-

Anonymous said...

Aiseh! Tinki looked sooooo inoccent with that ponytail hairstyle....=P

CW to 'cheh kongla'...made too many mistakes liao...but anyway..Kudos to him! =)

nithyakuthiah said...

Not bad. You were aware Malaysia was in some badminton final in someplace called Beijing eh? There are no aces in badminton...in case you were wondering. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Eh, I'm ALWAYS innocent, okayyy.

But Malaysia did considerably well lah. I guess super stress also to play for the Olympics. Haha. Maybe the Malaysian govt should have flown in a bunch of cheerleaders to emotionally and mentally cheer him on. =p


ATTN: - nithya -
– BABIIIIIIII!!!

This ain't football, yo. -_-

Jeffro said...

hahaha.. still.. nice ma..
MahPinMui Pam

put them together ..
MPMP

^_^
*just a case of randomness*

nithyakuthiah said...

Football ? *blinks*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– What the heck is Mah Pin?


ATTN: - nithya -
– You still into Brazil? =p

nithyakuthiah said...

Hell yeah. Always have and always will be. *GRINS*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - nithya -
– Time to change with DiGi. Just do it. Because you're worth it. =p

Jeffro said...

Hmm.. How do i translate??
i sure know how to use.. but dunno how to translate..

Any Cantonese speaking frenz here wanna help me out??

oh well, i think i'd give it a shot..
MahPin is referring to you china-style dual-ponytail.. Hahaha..
that's what Hongkees normally call them.. ^_^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Huh? You sure bo? You conning me issit?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!