Friday, August 22, 2008

Cocorich, My Favourite Non-Korean Courier

Told you guys I received a courier yesterday
but never told you what was couriered my way.


Click here to read said post.


Well, now is the time for the reveal.


I received an email from a certain Mr Andrew Boey earlier this month informing me that I've been selected as one of the five "young & internet-savvy ladies" (che-wah, bangga only) who will be receiving a gift or two from the online fashion boutique he represents and is the official fashion photographer to – Cocorich. Terrer.


Cocorich's official website. Click here to enter.


Funny how he was very careful to add, "No worries, no obligations, no strings attached,... really,... nothing, we just want you to receive that gift and enjoy it," in that email though. Haha. Sweet. No strings attached? This is surely the best kind of gift to receive. =p


Anyhew, yesterday, the gift arrived
and boy oh boy, was it pretty!


What I found under the courier plastic wrap.


Nice right???
So nice, I see also beh tahan.
BUT BUT BUT... I must tahan!
Super self control must kick in!

*Zen breath*

Cos really now, the packaging was just too nice
for me to destroy before capturing it on stills, no?


That red, black and green paper on the right
was
a tiny brochure they stuffed under the bow.


That folded white paper underneath the bow and label was a
letter attentioned to me from Miss M, the lady from Korea. =p
(Her real name is Michelle Chan and she's the MD of Cocorich.)


What the packaging looked like after I removed
the letter and the mini brochure. Still damn nice, no???


And now for the best part: my gift!


I received a semi-see through blouse with turquoise and black geometric prints, from Cocorich. It's nice! It comes with a black tube top. (It is, after all, semi-transparent, remember?) And it's really soft and floaty. And it's gathered at the waist. And the top is held up with slim ribbons at the shoulders. And there are slits along the arm. Haha. I know it sounds crazy complicated and overdone to death but I tried it on, and me likes it! A lot a lot. Tee hee hee. Perfect choice, Miss M! Or Andrew! Or whoever it was who chose this top for me!




The best part is this: I've got a wedding to attend tomorrow night. And as if things couldn't get more topsy-turvy in my world, I was actually informed about the wedding yesterday afternoon and only officially received my invite THIS AFTERNOOON. Crazy or not? And the wedding is TOMORROW NIGHT, okayyy. Stressness. *sweat*


So I guess this gift from Cocorich came just in time for me. Haha. (Yes, guys. Perfect timing. Now you know.) There's no longer a need for me to hunt for an outfit at the very last minute or even desperately rummage through my closet for one that I've worn before but hope nobody else remembers seeing. I've now got my outfit covered, thanks to Andrew, Miss M and the gang at Cocorich. Wheee!


I've been a big fan of turquoise and brown for awhile now but
amazingly, turquoise and black work pretty well together, too!



Now, enough about me, my pressie and the up-coming wedding I'm attending. Go check out Cocorich for yourself, shop online, and spend some money. You know you wanna. =p


p/s: No pics for you guys of me in the top. Not yet. Will show you how it looks on me when I blog about the wedding. =p

31 comments :

RealGunners said...

do u girls go hunting for a new dress everytime there's a wedding dinner coming up? -.-"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– I don't. Many do though. We're unbelievably vain that way. =p

test said...

*Free Dress* just before wedding thingy
hmmmmm!

zecount said...

i dun care if it's yellow ke .. brown ke ...black ke ..red ke ...all i'm seeing is green

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Yeah, quite cool, no? Haha. Blogging rawks. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– HAHAHA. And I suppose that green comes... with envy? =p

RealGunners said...

and the brand name.. don't they have something that sounds better? this name suggests that they are siblings with those toilet crawling creatures :s

Jeffro said...

*ponders*
hmmm.. i seem to recall something..
something that was suppose to be up since soooooo lonng ago..

since ur gonna show the turquoise and black, while u at it..

SHOW THE "BAJU" that you were suppose to show after washing it..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– HAHAHA. I know what you mean. But but... maybe the lady who started the company liked rich Cocoa so much she named the store after her craving? =p

(I'm so lame at making excuses. -_-)


ATTN: Jeffro
– Uh. Oh.

I'll do it tmr ok? Haha. Or Sunday. =p

Melsong said...

Went to their website. Loved the clothes there. And at affordable prices too.

Too bad I can no longer fit free size.

Unknown said...

How much are they selling for the Golden Retriever? and do they provide overseas delivery for it? They didnt include the quotes for it on their website, can u ask them?

Tee hee hee <-- U muz be grinning as wide as the Pacific Ocean.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Haha. Two words: Celebrity Fitness. =p


ATTN: Chris
– HAHAHA. I don't know. I can ask, if you're really interested. =p

Unknown said...

while u're at it, could u ask whether they can customize the Golden Retriever (Item List: Fox) 's coat to be of a darker shade of brown and size M. Oso, does purchasing the dog come with the amah (Item List: QiQi) to walk the dog or they are sold separately?

ermm hahaha, i'm juz naughty again.

Jeffro said...

procrastination?

hmmm....

ROAR!

LOL...

Simon Seow said...

I want to see, I want to see.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– I think they should dye the dog's hair to match whatever baju the model wears. It's called accessorizing. =p

And yes. You're naughty! Call QiQi amah summore. -_-


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Yeah. Been busy over the weekend. I took the pics already. Just gotta 'post-i-fy' them. =p


ATTN: Simon Seow
– You'll see today! Today!

Jeffro said...

Ooo.. can't wait to see it.. ^_^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Now ma see already lo. =p

Jeffro said...

Hmm.. saw it, but wanna see "more" if you get what I mean.. Until then, am still W.A.I.T.I.N.G

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. That wan... you think the rest forgot about it already? *grin*

Unknown said...

yea, we're a very sexually forgetful creature. So we oredi forgot oredi.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– HAHAHAHAHAHA. Urm... What talking you? =p

Unknown said...

:-?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Eh! Never see that smiley before. Means what? Senget mouth but with a dimple on the right cheek? =p

Unknown said...

holy psychic blogwitch!

i got a dimple on me right cheek.

No, that was juz a emoticon for confusion. Confused as in, wasnt i right about us being sexually forgetful beings and forgetten bout the shirt that had a sexual meaning to it, hehe.

Erm, so psychic girl, do u sense any combination or permutation of digits that would yield a great windfall?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
I'm the one with dimples! You have? Hmmm. Prove it. Start a blog. Now! Now! Now!

Eh... you never watch Singaporean movies wan ah? Money no enough wan. No matter how much still no enough wan. So dun chase money. Windfalls never last. We always blow our riches away.

Unknown said...

Got watch, Money not enuff, but not the part2 yet tho. Hmmm, true, u're right, so muz learn to be grounded and down-to-earthy. First step is to rear a cash cow or plant a golden leaf tree that sprouts golden longans or lime. So then, one day i can buy a football club. Haha. As Phua Chu Kang would say, "Man Utd, best in Europe and some say the world".

OH NOoo, i wont be tricked into blogging with that smart antic there.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Second one also damn funny lah. If you laughed at the first one, you'll laugh at this one, too. Haha.

A golden leaf tree with golden longans and lemons? Haha. You've totally lost it already. You need the Midas touch, dude. =p

And Man U sucks. (JENG!!!) Go, Liverpool. Haha.

Aiyo, no need to tarik harga lah. Just start blogging. You know you want to. *grin*

Unknown said...

watched abit of the trailer where you're reminded to turn the fone to silent mode thingy.

All you Scouse Scoundrels always jeles of MAn U's success. U hear that Succcess! Same goes for the ARSS-nal Gooners. We take abit of the banter all the time coz we know we always come up tops in the end!

erm, aiyah not tarik hargala, dont say like that, makes me feel bad.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Haha. Watched already or not? Don't so lag can? I dunno if it's still in the cinemas also. Haha.

Eh eh. Apa jealous of Man U?! Pfft. Nothing to be jealous about. I think it's the other way around, actually. Haha. You're siding the wrong red! Haha.

No lah. I'm not a fan of football. Couldn't care less about it.

If you feel bad, DO something about it! Start a blog! (Maybe I should rally for this. =p)

Unknown said...

Hey you!

juz watched this Money No Enuff2 on Dvd (*you can insert your taunts of laggy-ness here*). But i didnt find it veli farnee, yes some bits here and there, but so many life lessons to remind us such as being filial and now i know how to spell "MANAGER".

Tropic Thunder was funnier and some smart witty lines too.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!