Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Would You Like Your Water Hot Or Cold, Miss?

They heard me!!! Haha. They finally, finally, f-i-n-a-l-l-y heard me! Ever since we moved to the new place, I'd been hoping that they'd get us a proper water filtration-slash-purification dispenser and not keep the ancient water filter we've had since forever (I'm extremely particular about the water I drink)... and they did!


Meet my new best friend in the pantry,
the ELKEN BIO PURE KEN 3.




So cool, right? It even comes with Hot and Cold water buttons that blink and tinkle when we push on them. Me likeys! Even makes my water bottle go all foggy.




And I like foggy bottles. =)

5 comments :

Kirsten said...

yay for air sejuk !!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kirsten
– I love it lah.

Simon Seow said...

Wah, the best RO water maker in the market.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– But now too slow lah. Always tak cukup water to dispense. -_-'

Simon Seow said...

1 year already, time for the routine maintenance.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!