Friday, January 18, 2008

meneverlearn

I found the most bestest, most cutest,
most power-to-the-feminist network name ever!




Too bad meneverlearn is just as kiam siap as the rest of em. I couldn't log into the network. Don't have the password. Grrrr. I wonder if they'll let me in if I tell them I'm all girl and that I hate boys. Hmmm. Gotta find a way to pass that message along...


...or hope that they read Tinki Talks
and find out on their own someday.

Soon.

*blink blink*


Please promote this site to anybody who has WiFi at home? Maybe, with your help, I'll luck out and somebody living in my area will be kind enough to donate WiFi connectivity to me while I wait for my Streamyx application to fall through. I promise not to hog the bandwith with torrents more than one active torrent at a time.


*sweet sweet smile*

Pleeeaasssseeeee?

13 comments :

Daphne L said...

*tingtong*

I ranted.
HAHA.
and love your blog, la:D
<3

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Daphne L
– Halo? Whos is doing the tingtong at the doors? =p

And thank you, thank you. I is tryings. =)

Nicholes said...

DingDong! =] mua punya version.
I'll be glad to share Wifi with u..
*pause*... ... but i'm in Penang
Worr... TOO BAD... ;P

by the way, hows the new place?

luxen said...

ever thought of getting your own broadband?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Primate86
– Haha. Actually, I'm a dingdong person as well. Haha.

I WANT WiFi!!!

And the new place is fab. Simply fab. =p


ATTN: luxen
– I'm applying laaaaa. But it's taking aaaaaaaages. =(

Nicholes said...

Woookkiee... U'll be back for Chinese new year right? Aaron will be back then, thinking of supper & cards with the rest too...are ya up for it?

Kirsten said...

men ever learn -or- me never learn

Charlie said...

gosh, now i know that you only like gurls. haha eh how come your streamyx application is taking so long. normaly it takes only 3 working day. buy own modem and can start to setup yourself, DIY style. need help tell me lah

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Primate86
– Yeah, I will. Haha. Sounds good. Then we can tell our parents we're meeting up then we exchange angpow there, too. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Anyway, I will be back. Just holler. =)

I want soup.


ATTN: Kirsten
– *GASP!* I don't know, actually. I never saw it that way!!! Goodness. So maybe I do hate boys. HAHA.


ATTN: Charlie
– Idiot. Haha. I dunno why lah they take so long. My phone line just got confirmed and they just sent me the number. Now they have to fix that up first before we can call the Streamyx fellas to come over. Mafan.

Nicholes said...

aite aite... Angpao exchange noted.
Sup? Can... u juz need to stay a little longer so dat got time to go wat? lolz...

Pam Song said...

Haha. I'll be here till the weekend then I'm off again.

Sigh.

I think the mamak guy hasn't waved to anybody in a bit. We should go back there.

Nicholes said...

Ya, i'm sure the fella is lonely
HAHA! we shall sup & wave! :D

Pam Song said...

I actually don't remember what he looks like already. You have to recognize him for me. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!