Monday, January 07, 2008

Big Man Boss Strikes Again

Got me another pressie from Mr Big Man Boss.


He just came over to me and said, "Pam, read this. It's a really good book. And you can keep it, alright? You don't have to return it to me." And, with a smile, he turns and walks away. Just like that.


Yay yay! I got new book!




But... it's a book, wei. I'm in shock.
It's official. He definitely wants something from me.

*gulp*

And look what it cost!




It's true what they say. Books are crazy expensive these days. I love them but I can't afford them. Not yet. Hee hee. *fingers crossed* Anyways, it's a sign. I think I need to start churning out some initiative work, and I need to start churning them out like, SOON.


Stress liao lah.

*sweat*


Anyways, stresses aside, I read the Foreword already (couldn't resist) and fell in love with the writing style instantly. It's funny, witty, smart and clever all rolled into one. Reading that short 2-pager made me laugh, nod, relate to what it said and laugh summore. Plus, what I especially like is that it gave very respectable Realist insight into the advertising world. I like that. I like that a lot a lot. I think I'm gonna have heaps of fun with this one. Wheee!

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

its an indirect way to develop the staff's knowledge.....the best part is you can pass it to somebody else once you are done with the book.....knowledge should be shared =)

Bravo....You have a good boss in the office...I usually respect this kind of bosses...Having big heart for the peoples.

Pam Song said...

Ya lor. Knowledge should be shared. You're right. He share with me, I share with the next person I feel needs it more than I do. Correct. That's the way it should be.

Thanks.

And yeah, he's a great boss. I like him a lot. He really cares for us. =)

Anonymous said...

This is a book that wrote by a guy who say don do scam, but he himself have done alot. Sooo... hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ExArt Guy
– Haha. Well, that's the way it is in our line of work, right? *cough* I mean, MY line of work. =p

Regret di or not?

Anonymous said...

*cough* *cough*
Haven't yet wo, hehehe. So u better get your ass prepare for the next show. So is it one show or cannes???

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ExArt Guy
– HAHA. Dun bluff lah. I think you're bored. Haha. And I dunno what show is next. We're sending in submissions for another batch today. 6 award shows but dunno which one.

You dun talk so much lah. I never even start brainstorming. Like no flow liddat. Grrrr.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!