Monday, January 07, 2008

Second Chances

Everybody deserves them. Even blog advertising networks that screw up royally. Thought twice, three times and was a step away from the fourth when I decided on a whim that I'll give them another go. One last chance. And although they seem to suck real bad at apologies (haven't even received a letter of apology from its founders yet), damage control and crisis management, I just hope they won't do something else as major as the last one that'll make me regret doing what I'm doing – recoding their ads into my blog template. -_-


Advertlets, you better not let me down this time.


EDIT at 1225 hours: Okay, I've just been notified of a problem by one of my super-loyal Penang-based readers. Apparently, my blog's appearing all wonky again. It's cos Penang's not in the 'safe zone' yet so I'll have to remove all Advertlet ads once again in order for them to view my page. Haih. This is getting real tiresome.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!