Friday, January 11, 2008

Melted Heart, Speaking

ARRRGGGHHHHH! I'm in love! With a website! And its writers! And their writing styles! And the website's design! And it's purpose! And it's lovey-dovey posts! And it's bubblegum colour scheme! And it's everything else!!! AARRGGGHHHH!




I want a couple's blog, too!!!


It looks like so much fun. A nice, couple-y let's-do-it-together-gether kinda long-term (I don't believe in short-term relationships) project. Cool, right??? Plus I think it's really sweet how some people are able to be so comfortable and open with their mush.


Sigh.

Only I know I'll never have it cos Mr Man
will so laugh his head off, scoff and
look at me weird the whole week after.

-_-


The blog's by these two talented (and so in love) web designers who so kick butt with XHTML/CSS. If you're a website designer or developer, you'll definitely appreciate the effort they've put into setting up the page. They've incorporated many other applications into their programming like Flickr, Google Maps API and all that. Check out their blog by clicking this link – MushyTime.com




AND AND AND, even if you're not into web design and coding (Read: you're not a geek), worry not! You can still check out their blog, Amy n' Chris' blog of cuteness that's also in the website, cos it's simply overflowing with all things lovey-dovey and mushy-wushy. It's a log of their Long Distance Relationship (one's in Canada, the other's in UK *sob*), travel tales, how much they miss each other, how long it's been since they've seen each other, how they love being with each other, blah blah blah...


AND the guy in the relationship – Chris – he's just *gushes* soooooo romantic!!! He made his girl a chocolate heart. (This is your cue to go, "Awwww.") He even bought Amy – the girl in the relationship – surprise tickets to Paris one time! PARIS!!! I'm not kidding... LOOK!!!




Read about that surprise here.

ARGH, you know what?
Just forget that link.


Click this link to Amy n' Chris' blog of cuteness and go read everything in their blog instead. Makes you wish you were in love...


...or want a couple's blog.

Sigh.

5 comments :

xniquet said...

wah..i am definitely looking forward for that :)

are you auditioning for bloggers to fit the bill???


:P

Pam Song said...

Looking forward to what?! Haha. You lost me there, dude.

And I don't hold auditions. I don't have to. =p

xniquet said...

for your couple blog :P

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Chris sent me this link to my email this morning -- we're flattered you like our site! I bugged him to write a post to keep it up to date... we have some exciting things planned!! For starters, he'll be here in 5 days! <3
Anyways thanks for the lovely post!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: x
– Haha. Sorry, no can do. Only one person qualifies. And darn it, he's not a blogger! Grrr.


ATTN: Amy
– AAAHHHHHHGSHSHH!!! I can't believe the Amy is here. Haha. And yes, I love love love your site. Couple projects seem like so much fun.

I've just read about your 6-month visit that's coming up. Good on ya. My boy and I are also on LDR. Tiring but oh-so-worth it. I'm hoping we'll be done with that soon but... we'll see. =p

Anyways, thanks for visiting. And I'd promote your blog any day. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!