Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Going Nuts

What's with people and health food these days? First it's rabbit food, and now, it's nutty munchies!? What is the world coming to?


Look what another colleague offered me...




Breeze Original Nuts!? Formula dietary food?! Natural and organic?! For an afternoon SNACK?! Snacks are supposed to be totally useless, high-carb, high-salt, zero-nutrition, preserved, unhealthy food that clogs my arteries and promises diabetes, wei.


This is NOT a snack in my books.

Look at this, man.




*shiver*

See also scared.


So what I typically do is I tackle 'problems' such as these by taste-testing them first to see which one I like best. I then proceed to launch attacks on them colour by colour. Worst tasting one makan first, best tasting one goes into my tummy last. I've always been the kind to saves the best for last. =)


After the first sweep.


As you can see, all the cream-coloured, healthy-looking, soy-like nuts are gone. *gag* They're not too tasty. No, no. And mind you, I'm being nice when I say that. I like the dark blackish ones best. They're salty. Heh heh. Ate them. Left these...


These are what I call 'leftovers'.
The ones I absolutely refuse to swallow.
(Fed them to a colleague and she ate them! She actually ate them!)




I feel like I'm sprouting bunny ears
and growing a bushy tail already.

-_-

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

Nuts all packed up well and cost a lot of money..hahah..go to the roadside kacang putih dude and pay a fraction of the price!! Simple power of branding that we all fall into eh!! :)

Pam Song said...

It's that evil word - "Organic". That's why these things cost so much. So not worth it if you ask me. I'd go for mamak RM1.00 nuts any day. This is crazy! And it's not even tasty.

Kirsten said...

eh, those looks like those health nuts from taiwan which is a hit with my mum's colleague...

mana beli ??

i like those black ones too.. macam kacang hitam which granny boil soup in.. black on the outside.. greenish on the inside..

or.. and look out for another black one which aint in a mixed pack... crunchier..

*grin

Pam Song said...

Eeyer. I dun care if they're from Taiwan or what lah. They're gross. And my friend got it from Caring Pharmacy. I dunno if Penang got or not.

And I doubt I'll go looking for the non-mixed pack. Yuck. I want the unhealthy stuff lah. This just doesn't cut it for me. Haha.

Chee Hoe said...

Man... that bottle seems familiar. Linora blogged the same thing. So you were the friend that she mentioned ka?

Me just being kepo :P

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

hahaha.. welll..... :P

Anonymous said...

kacang first, raisins last....eat like rat only.....Hahaha =))))

luxen said...

did you hold the nut with two hands while nibbling on it with your front teeth?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chee Hoe
– Haha. Yes, that, I am. And SHE ATE MY LEFTOVERS! Mwahahahahah!


ATTN: Aronil
– Uh, I dunno who ate those leftovers.


ATTN: adrian
– Who say raisins last? I left those raisins. Haha. Banned them. I dun eat. You got your facts wrong.


ATTN: luxen
– Hmmm. Can't remember. Must have, at some point or another. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!