Monday, January 14, 2008

I Had A Killer Weekend

Not like you were wondering, but no, it wasn't killer in a rock hard, party hard kinda way. More like in the sudah pancit, boleh mati kinda way. Right now, I'm all kinds of tired-out.


Thank goodness today's a day off.

HAHAHA! TOO BAD FOR YOU IF
YOU'RE SITTING AT A DESK
EARNING YOUR PEANUTS.

*cough*

Now, where was I?

Oh yes. My killer weekend.


So I haven't exactly had time to upkeep my 6-posts-a-day lineup. But with the weekend I just had, you've gotta cut me some slack wei. I'm so koyak. AND AND AND... I've only kept silent for A DAY, right? A blogger has a right to some blog-less-ness sometimes, right right? *coughrubbishcough* I'm sure you did fine without hearing Tinki talk for a day. (Nod and I'll hunt you down, rip that head off and impale it on a stick. Grrr.)


So, yeah. I've been as busy as a worker ant. It's been crazy, man. You won't believe my To-Do List even if I wrote it down here for you... which, of course, I will. See how much I care for you?


TINKI'S WEEKEND TO-DO


1. Kiasu-ly grab my very own limited edition cheap-like-peanuts desk from the office. CHECK! RM20 for a 4ft. solid wood perfect-condition table. So worth it, right!? And it's really solid wan. Not the lame Ikea-type, laminated wood stuff. This is the real deal. Trees died for this one. It isn't that big but it takes AT LEAST two people to carry it. So darn heavy but oh so worth it. I am very happy with it. =)


Oh, and don't get me wrong. I love trees.


2. Set up new desk in room. CHECK! So nice to be able to use Mr Mighty Mouse again. Photoshop-ing without him was a real b*tch.



3. Put up temporary curtains. CHECK! Dark-coloured old sheets did the trick. At least they work better than old newspapers. =p



4. Collect everything-else from old house. CHECK! Sorry. No pictures for this one. Too much possibly embarrassing rubbish to be posted online.


5. Buy stick-on hooks for stuff. CHECK! These things are getting real expensive. At least double digit for the tahan lasak stuff wan, man! Beh tahan. Wanted to get an extension cord but changed my mind after checking out the price of those nowadays. I don't believe it. Multi-plugs have now become a luxury. Inflation stinks.


I know. I have a killer hairdryer.
Got it as a gift some time ago.
It's da bomb, man. Hair dries in
seconds mere minutes. Love it lah.


6. Duplicate keys... again. CHECK! Sorta. It's my fourth time going back. Sigh. Bad cuts are a waste of time. Decided to get a refund today. Found a locksmith cum key-cutter (is that what those guys are called?!) who's closer to home. Gonna try him out tomorrow or something. (Re-read that line. It sounds wrong.)



7. Play aunty to 8-and-a-half-year-old nephew. CHECK! Tell me that life's not unfair and I'll shove the following pics up your nose.




I WANT BABY NOWWWWW!!!


8. Catch up on Grey's Anatomy. CHECK! Oh, the drama of life in the medical line – self-inflicted drama, of course. Haha. Love Sandra Oh's character to bits. Straight-faced sarcasm is so my cup of tea. Haha. Oh, and let's not forget dear ol' McDreamy. =p


Darn it, I know I'm lagging lah.
Stop judging people by the state
of their up-to-dateness in terms of
TV dramas-slash-sitcoms, can or not???


Sigh.


Anyways, my killer weekend's not over yet.
Gotta run! Catch ya later!

3 comments :

Winsor said...

6posts a day?!!?!

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

1. was wondering why you were so quite during the weekends

2. Now I see why..:P

3. Dat cd look familiar

4. oooooh my grey's anatomy dvd got featured. Hahaha... bext stop Gossip girl :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Winsor
– Hi, Winsor. =)

And yes, before my hiatus, I used to have 6 posts a day.


ATTN: Aronil
– Haha. No time lah babe. Like madness like that. Running around. I had stuff I never write summore man. If you only knew. Summore today have to wake up 5.45am!? Siao.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!